Reviews for Dragonfly
sev and andy
sev and nissy
TalkAlot135 chapter 9 . 7/6
I can't wait for Hermione to really fall in love with Bellatrix.
Goth Albino Angel chapter 9 . 7/5
Ya know how, at the end of the last chapter, I said I had a whole bunch of emotions and didn't know any of them? Well, the beginning of this one left me with only two. Sadness and regret. I feel so BAD for both of them!

...and then the second half just makes my heart soar and I'm just... the EMOTIONS this fic gives me! Anyway, loving it! Hope you're doing well, and thanks so much for the update, it made my day being able to read this!
Goth Albino Angel chapter 8 . 7/5
I get oddly tingly whenever reading Bellamione fics, especially if they take place after Sirius' death, because they're bound to show, even if to a small degree, just how much of an ass Harry was about the ordeal (or in general). I like Harry, but I also like that he gets some form of proper backlash in these fics (whether it be comically overrated or justly said). Nice to see Ron getting the softer end of the stick as well.

I HAVE SO MANY EMOTIONS ABOUT THE SECOND PART OF THIS CHAPTER AND I DON'T KNOW ANY OF THEM!
Goth Albino Angel chapter 7 . 7/5
The wizards gasped at hearing the words spill quite unapologetically from Hermione's lips"
The wizards are just like: The fuck? You just saved our lives!
And Hermione's just: Yeah, don't make me regret it.

Hermione just vowed her protection. HERMIONE JUST VOWED HER PROTECTION! I can't breathe right now, oh my gods! Also, yay! Minerva is willing to talk civilly!
Goth Albino Angel chapter 6 . 7/5
I COME BACK TO THIS? MINERVA HAVING CRUSHES ON ANDY AND HERMIONE AND BELLATRIX FINALLY HAVING A DECENT CONVERSATION?

I cannot stress enough how much I love this fic. The building of the relationships, the understanding that forgiveness is not instant and needs to be earned, the support for someone who's wondering if what they feel is valid or not. I love all of it. And the support networks are so well done, too. It's nice seeing that Bellatrix actually HAS one. Usually, it's just Narcissa and no one else, so seeing her have Sevvy and Andy as well is just heartwarming. And I always did love the mother-daughter dynamic between McGonagall and Hermione. Pity the movies couldn't display it as well, but you've got it down great.

Anyway, in the midst of all that was me complimenting you on writing such a great fic, and I can't wait to continue reading and catching up. Keep up the good work!
Very nice chapter. Thank you for the update.
Alkeniw Andilite chapter 9 . 7/3
You tease with this short chapter after so long. I'm so ready for more of this story.

Please hurry with your stories!
Hope6968 chapter 8 . 7/2
Great story, again I am sorry that you haven't kept up with it. Thank you though.
This is one of the most amazing stories I've ever read.
TalkAlot135 chapter 8 . 5/2
I love this story
AshesRestraintHealing chapter 8 . 1/28
This is so so so good. Love it. Please update! Bellamione is just luv
Guest chapter 8 . 11/22/2017
Please, please update. I love this story and Forgotten Promises Fullfiilled. Please update again.
Vil3s chapter 8 . 9/15/2017
Bella! Okay, please continue this lovely story. No pressure. Really enjoying the pairings here.
Kigo Stories chapter 8 . 9/6/2017
Oh... My... God... Why have I just now found this genus that is you? Why am I so interested into this Tory that I tried clicking for a next chapter four times, when there wasn't one? We shall never know. I love this story, entirely. Everything.