Reviews for A Box of Matches for a New Life
TheIntrovertRin chapter 1 . 12/9/2023
If it is up for adoption, do tell me!
Elizabeth loines chapter 2 . 10/24/2023
Honestly k lile it when a fanfic isnt a eord by word from canon, since ive already read the original
AKKU5 chapter 12 . 10/7/2023
Please update soon! I'm looking forward to another chapter! Or is it that you are no longer continuing this story?
Asperanna chapter 4 . 9/18/2023
Neville is most definitely Usopp now that I think about it, no if or buts. I have a feeling that Hermione is Robin? Ginny is Nami, you already established that. I have literally no idea who to choose for Zoro, Franky, Sanji, etc., but Chopper is probably literally just a magic reindeer, while Brook is just a living skeleton and Jimbe one of the lake mermen. Hoooo boy. Jimbe was just blissfully unaware for a good while.
zkianpour371 chapter 10 . 5/7/2023
RonAce
GinnyNami
Harry Luffy
zkianpour371 chapter 12 . 5/7/2023
Please update please please update Please update please please update Please update please please update Please update please please update Please update please please update Please update please please update
Ronnie11 chapter 12 . 9/18/2022
plz update it's so interesting and very well written
4597boss chapter 12 . 8/15/2022
Please continue this.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/21/2022
Hi
First of all, chapter 12 is both listed as Ch. 12 and Ch. 13, why is that?
Secondly, Love your fic.
It's amazing, and I hope you ever find the energy within yourself to continue it!
rosetrang628 chapter 11 . 1/18/2022
I really enjoy the story, but as for the name of luffy's new flying ship does it actually have to have flying in it's name. I honestly think luffy would have wanted the ship be fun and would more likely name it after both his pirate ships Sunny and Merry. like the "Thousand S Merry" or "Going M Sunny". Because obviously his new flying ship should honor his 2 beloved pirate ships.

Though I am a bit curious when is the next update as it has been a while. Hopefully Sabo comes into the story soon as well as the rest of the crew. though I am sure it might take a while for Ace to see thatch and whitebeard.

Hopefully all there friends will join luffy ace and nami soon in the wizarding world. though once it happens it'll be crazy right after which I am excited for.
I was thinking at some point luffy and ace would built a tree house hideout in the forbidden forest like they did in their childhood with sabo on mount corbo. I am sure fred george would help maybe Franky if you had him reincarnate like Nami.
Probably one of their gryffindor friends dean or seamus, as neville always remind me of ussop but he can be sabo instead as there was an interesting crossover fanfic where ron harry saved neville and the 3 boys secretly became the asl brothers again by sharing fire whiskey.

well I am looking forward to whenever you are able to finally update the next chapter, I wish the best of luck and happy new year! If you get the chance please reply to my review.
xBud chapter 12 . 11/11/2021
Thank you for the story.
And here’s a quote back at you:
Please leave us another chapter of you are moved to do so.
Levin Kluge chapter 12 . 8/24/2021
Yo
Nice chapter again. I hope you continue very soon.
Ravyn Moon 1313 chapter 12 . 5/29/2021
this is by far my favorite one piece crossover ... most excellent job ... makes me excited to think of what will happen . how sirius will react to finding out about the reincarnation who zorro will be ... even if they will get the old ship back
Guest chapter 12 . 4/20/2021
This is so amazing! I love how everyone is so close to each other and how even though people gossip, Luffy somehow completely avoids drama just by being his honest self. Ace is a great character in this too and it’s so nice how he’s looking after Hermione. Speaking of which, I love that Hermione isn’t a reincarnation. If it turns out she is one later I think that will be fine, but as just Hermione for now, she’s pretty endearing. I hope this gets updated again someday, but if not, I’m glad I got to read what I did! I think this is one of my preferred writing styles :)
Alanna chapter 12 . 3/14/2021
I love this story and it’s schade that’s don’t continue. Please write more.