Reviews for A Box of Matches for a New Life
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 10 . 11/29/2016
Very good
Guest chapter 10 . 11/29/2016
I didn't want Nami involved. Why not let only the 2 boys? I was hoping they would help make Hermione less annoying and uptight.
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 10 . 11/29/2016
I SCREAMED WHEN I SAW THE UPDATE. I love the way you handled Dumbles and Luffy. Their interactions were so cute! Nami and Ace do have a lot of awkward conversations ahead of them because now Ace has a blood sibling from his old life and WOAH this is just a fantastic story. If you have another chapter written, PLEASE PLEASE post it ASAP! I can't wait for an update. I might die.
Biowind chapter 9 . 11/28/2016
I just have one question for now...can Luffy and Ace swim now as their Devil Fruit powers were recreated through magic, but the curse that came with them isn't nessicarily also recreated?
Speed Reader chapter 9 . 11/27/2016
Ha, this story is hilariously wonderful. I can't wait to see how Nami changes the story.
Jo Anna Grace chapter 9 . 11/27/2016
Wow, I have read several incarnations stories before. But yours has so much more too it it has a plot and character development. Thanks for all the time and effort
NinjaFoodLover chapter 9 . 11/26/2016
Honestly this is my favorite story on here so far. It's just the best of both words and its long, and it has a compelling storyline and characters that are somehow in character despite being like two characters at once. It makes my day to see you update the story and what an amazing chapter.

I honestly didn't see that Nami is going to come in and makes me wonder if others are going to come in as well. It does make me a little worried on if Hermione is going to get someone in her/be reincarnated/replaced. I'm sure she won't be replaced per say but does make me curious.

Keep up the amazing work!
Chess-Shakki chapter 9 . 11/25/2016
Ax man! That, Hermione pulling the Sword of Gryffindor out of the Sorting hat, must be the first time I've seen(read) it happen in fanfiction!
It was pretty cool. But not the only reason I really liked this chapter.
QU4RTZ chapter 9 . 11/24/2016
The Ave and Mami duo are going to have fun trying to keep Luffy from killing himself with his insanity.
Kitsune Foxfire chapter 9 . 11/23/2016
I stayed up much too late reading this. It's perfect and I love it.
Guest 2 chapter 9 . 11/23/2016
Oh! Very nice! Hermione and Nami were really badass in this! And the basilisk learned how how terrifying Luffy could be! I liked how the venom made Luffy mix the situations between Impel Down and here, like it showed how much Impel Down affected Luffy. I wonder how Ace is going to react that all this time his sister was one of Luffy's nakama. I think it makes sense that Ace Devil Fruit powers saved him because he is basically fire and I doubt a basilisk could affect him that much that he would die... Now I fear that I don't make sense XD
Thank you for updating!
Angel Winx chapter 9 . 11/23/2016
I would LOVE a story were it is reverse, were Harry is Ace and Ron is Luffy. I think Ron would be a better Luffy and Harry a better Ace.
Matt chapter 9 . 11/23/2016
Can't wait. Also you should check out another O.P. and H.P. reincarnation story called: "Carnate Thingy" for some inspiration on other characters. The author has Sanji as Draco. P.S. He/She also has the same Nami being Ginny idea as you did.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/22/2016
First this is a really good chapter overall. I am very glad you are continuing this story and adding the other straw hats! Hmm random thought will Fluer be Hancock? It would fit so well, don't you think? I eagerly await the next chapter.
Now for hopefully constructive criticism: Their are some issues with the chapter though namely The sword should not have harmed the diary at all because it doesn't have basilisk venom in it yet, that's why they needed it in book 7 because the horcuxes are virtually indestructible. Also logia powers preventing Ace's death by instant kill stare is bullshit and seems to mean he is unkillable.
FireD.Rion chapter 9 . 11/22/2016
Will other characters from Ace's life be coming in? Also, will Zoro come in too?
Thank you for the new chapter!:)
398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »