Reviews for A Box of Matches for a New Life
Unicornninja14 chapter 4 . 8/31/2016
cuuuuute
TracesOfFreedom chapter 4 . 8/27/2016
Just to clear things up, did Luffy die in marineford in this story?
CharmingButIrrational chapter 3 . 8/26/2016
Other characters will just ruin the balance. I'll read until then but I really never see the point of suddenly crossing over more and more characters. If it's just the pressure from reviewers that want to see more then think about if it benefits the story or not.
FireD.Rion chapter 4 . 8/24/2016
I like how Ace tried his best to protect Luffy, and Voldemort thinks he is weak and unimportant.
If the next book gets better than this already is, I can't wait for it!
P.S., I really liked how you kept Luffy's birthday, and how Ace called him Luffy in front of/near Dumbledore.
NinjaFoodLover chapter 4 . 8/24/2016
Love this chapter and how you tied up the ending. I do wonder how Ace will feel about Luffy and the Dursley's but I guess I'll have to wait and see.

I really do like this story, its so fresh and new. Most other OP and HP crossovers have Harry as someone else, like Ace. I just love this take on it that you did and having them both here instead of only one person all alone. Not only that but Luffy!Harry has to be my new favorite thing. So different from the serious boy he is now. Its great!

Thanks for the chapters, can't wait to see more.
Pomfry chapter 4 . 8/24/2016
How can you make it so cute? Cause this is so adorable i can't stand it. just-HOW. Thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/24/2016
SO. FREAKING. ADDICTING.
Guest 2 chapter 4 . 8/24/2016
I really liked how Ace was more observant and noticed Snape and Quirrel and thought about all possibilities with that in mind. Poor Fluffy XD Though I liked the fluff at the end the most3
Thanks for updating!
Guest 2 chapter 3 . 8/24/2016
... How come I missed this update?! I'm sorry! Of course Luffy would ask that, of course they would knock the troll out XD
Thanks for updating!
hachinonana chapter 4 . 8/24/2016
Aw, so sweet. Boy, will Ace be mad when he figure's out what's happening this summer. Burn, Dursleys, burn.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2016
So cuuuuuute!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 8/24/2016
Totally loved it and I know Ace will react VIOLENTLY to the incident meeting in the next term.
WriterKillsReader chapter 4 . 8/24/2016
Awesome chapter!
I really liked the Christmas scenes where Ace is thankful for te sweater, compared his behavior to the one he had before! Also really funny to imagine Luffy lying like that - great! Poor teacher though, they probably freaked out. At that point, I think it's good that you changed it so that they don't directly accuse Snape but instead hing about the possibilities and know about Quirell.
And yep, didn't expect you to be so fast! But it's a pretty good pace, it's no rushed but also not too long.
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 4 . 8/24/2016
Very good
Kanda Yuuki chapter 4 . 8/24/2016
Awesome chapter as always. When will Ace found out about Luffy's treatment?
398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »