Reviews for A Box of Matches for a New Life
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2016
I'm going to have to check, but I believe that Ace has his devil fruit when he meets the Whitebeard Pirates because they are impressed that he uses it to set up a fire wall so his crew can escape. Really like the story.
AzureLazuli chapter 3 . 8/22/2016
Ooh, fun story. Will Malfoy be Sabo? Blonde, aristocratic, more of a planner once he matures, etc. Plus it'd be funny to completely uproot the expected Gryffindor/Slytherin feud.
BasilSing chapter 3 . 8/22/2016
Really like it so far )
draco7347 chapter 3 . 8/20/2016
love story cant wait for new chapters
Alsnqudnel chapter 3 . 8/20/2016
Please update soon! This is awesome!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 8/18/2016
Hmmmm, well so far it looks like Hermione isn't one of the reincarnations. Though if they both grab Neville and it reveals he's Sabo up to Revolutionary times, that's cool. Plus I could see Sabo learning of both deaths, finding Liffy's crew, with Koala, and raising nine kinds of global heck. That leaves, who is who?

Possible people that are reincarnations:
Neville(Sabo)
Luna(Koala)
Sirius(Zoro)
Tonks(Robin-IRONY)
Fleur(toss up)
Ginny(Luffy triggers her, and then it's Nami)
Remus(Sanji...Jabra fight for irony, plus then in control of wolf with Diablo Jambe-EPIC)
DanielHimura chapter 3 . 8/18/2016
Did your Luffy died in Marineford?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
Daww... I kinda hoped Hermione Sabo would come into play here. - K
thunder18 chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
Great chapter Update soon
WriterKillsReader chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
Awesome chapter!
I really like that they befriended Hermione and how you changed the canon elements!
Also that part with flying! I love Ace's big brother way of thinking and how adorable Luffy is. He's so precious.
Kanda Yuuki chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
I've been wondering what had happened to Scabbers? Did Ace forgot about him and let him starve? Or Scabbers never came to him at all?
River king chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
This was good. :)
Firebird0315 chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
Wonder what will the next thing Luffy will ask "Can you poop?" in the castle? My money's on the moving chess peices.
FireD.Rion chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
Go Twins! I also like their excuses to call each other by name!
will be looking forward for the next chapter!
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
This was absolutely adorable. I loved the part where the twins comment about "tearing down some Wood"
398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »