Reviews for A Box of Matches for a New Life
MAJORMATT1234 chapter 5 . 6/30/2019
It's nice for Ace to have his tattoo back! Kind of hope the story starts to grow in terms of what the pair deal with (maybe a OP villain reborn?)
MAJORMATT1234 chapter 1 . 6/30/2019
This is a fun pic so far, really hope to see it continue. I like the concept of these two being reborn
LetsTurtle chapter 12 . 6/25/2019
It was very much worth the wait for this chapter, thank you!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/23/2019
Wowww! I'm very impressed - well written and believable! Can't wait to read more :)
Prunus-spinosa chapter 12 . 6/22/2019
It really never is too late to update, so thank you for updating :)

Your story is one of the best OP/HP crossovers I ever found on this site so if you keep writing I will keep reading (and I really hope you continue writing it).
Shiho-Akemi chapter 12 . 6/21/2019
I love it, I follow it
BOSS02109 chapter 12 . 6/21/2019
I have been moved to do so. lupin is probably one of the hardest characters to write and I think you managed it quite nicely.
The One Who Holds On chapter 12 . 6/21/2019
I got so excited when I saw a new chapter up for this! Thank you, it was a great one and look forward to future ones. And I think you're right, never too late for an update. Even if it's something I followed years ago I still get psyched when there's something new added and I don't mind rereading to that point either ;) Can't wait to see where this goes next
TrilbyBard chapter 11 . 6/20/2019
Why didn't Hermione faint too? Her encounter with the Sabo2 was definitely nightmare fuel.
shukkets chapter 12 . 6/19/2019
stupendous, fantastic, etc
icecatfire chapter 12 . 6/19/2019
*Squealing* I can't wait to see Sirius! ... I wonder if they'll let him talk/prove his innocence...
Jordansdevil chapter 12 . 6/19/2019
Thanks for the update! I’m kind of sad we didn’t see luffy fear but at the same time I get why we didn’t. Can’t wait to see how the boys learn about scabbers, will someone tell them or will they find out because of observation Haki? Can’t wait!
SnowyFruitcake chapter 12 . 6/19/2019
I kind of eager to see how Luffy or Ace will face the dark art class, but relieved too because, yeah, boggart.
Thank you for updating!
August D. Helsing chapter 12 . 6/19/2019
Suggestion: Dumbledore being Whitebeard. Imagine the look on peoples faces when he throws of his robe to reveal a ripped physique and then uses his DF abilities. Plus, he'll be able to properly teach Luffy and Ace Haki.
Narya Anima chapter 12 . 6/18/2019
This. This hurt me. Just imagine Luffy looking at his boggard and seeing Ace *and I mean the original one* with a hole through his body and blood all over Harry's body and hands. This would scare those poor students to death. And would break my heart.
397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »