Reviews for Cabin Fever
Sarah chapter 15 . 7/23/2017
Yes, I was too Judgey for my last review. This chapter was way more like the real Bella (most women actually) - realistic emotions. I liked the spot-on humor of looking in the mirror and having scrambled thoughts after having too much to drink the night before. Even being weepy about Edward's kindness. Good chapter. (Still somewhat ticked off at Alice about her attitude towards Edward. JS.)
Sarah chapter 14 . 7/23/2017
This chapter veered even further off course. Alice being a bitch to her brother. She started the debacle by making the phone call, then blamed Edward, who was innocent. Then she still berated him. Odd because she had been his cheerleader until now. Bella was being childish and a coward - even after Edward explained things. I suppose alcohol played a big role, which is somewhat logical for a bachelorette party.

Surprisingly, Rosalie is often the voice of reason in this story - not as bitchy. Atypical from other Twific. I like that nuance.

Sorry - overall, just really disappointed in (drunk) Bella and Alice for this (and last) chapter. I guess I'm being Judgey McJudgerson. Hopefully, the tone of the story will readjust to the flow you had for chapters 1-12. They seemed more realistic.
Sarah chapter 13 . 7/23/2017
Wow. It was really wrong for Alice to throw her own brother under the bus with making the phone call - drunk or not. It seems that this chapter veered off course from the tone of the story so far.
IAmMelissa2 chapter 2 . 7/24/2017
I'm really enjoying this so far. Not meaning to be patronizing, but you are doing very well, especially since it appears to be your first story. As I mentioned in a review of one of your other stories, you clearly have fiction story writing talent.
Rebadams7 chapter 26 . 4/11/2017
It will be a beautiful wedding especially when the mother of the bride does not attend!'n
R
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 26 . 4/9/2017
No wonder Edward was pissy and Renee is a bitch.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 25 . 4/9/2017
WTH happened?
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 24 . 4/9/2017
So Carlisle and Esme are. It Edward's parents? So there s potentially a third cabin? So glad everyone is going together to buy the cabin.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 23 . 4/9/2017
If Bella wants the cabin, then she should buy it from her mom. She is acting like a child. She had been gone for 10 years and has no idea how much the cabin has been used or the cost of the upkeep.

I can see that she is shocked because she is just now reuniting with her family but she has to look at everything as a whole and not just her own feelings.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 9 . 4/7/2017
finally! I hope Bella doesn't freak out...but she probably will.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/3/2017
Perfect! Great job!
Guest chapter 26 . 4/2/2017
Ahhh love them,hope it's not getting over,there's a Mother to be put in her getting a wedding planned,babies by one or more of them you know the HEA.
Mickey chapter 26 . 4/2/2017
Loved it, hoping for an epilogue.
NickChick22 chapter 26 . 4/3/2017
I literally cried about 15 times as I read this. From the rejection I thought occurred, to the manipulation of a heartless mother, to Edward's running away, to Bella's memory of heartbroken Edward, to the reunion and the second proposal. Omg what a ride. I'll be looking at and for more from you soon! Ever consider an epilogue or sequel? I'd love to learn more about Edward's foundation and the future of these two! Happy writing!
sheilagilger chapter 26 . 4/3/2017