Reviews for The rising Phoenix
Stacy Damato chapter 10 . 2/6/2021
Please update this story is so good and can't wait to see what happens next
Pikachu79 chapter 10 . 8/16/2020
This is sad to read but you must do what is best for you. Your health is more important.
Hugs chapter 10 . 8/16/2020
IRL life is more important than updating fanfics. Thank you for updating us and letting people know it is up for anyone’s adoption. You may want to include the up for adoption part in the summary for interested parties.
Life can be a bitch and I hope you are developing good coping mechanisms for when it happens. I sympathize with you as my life has also been going in a downward spiral over the past couple of years due to anxiety. Here is to hoping for a better rest of the month and beyond. Coming to terms with letting go of this story AND giving us an update is an awesome step (most only do the first half and so I thank you greatly for doing that). I hope you continue to make them no matter what the pace is. As for me, I’m gonna try to organize some of my room and brush my teeth today.
Thank you for everything!
Akiramatirkezsanab chapter 9 . 4/13/2019
Bardzo ciekawe opowiadanie i czekam na dalszy ciąg
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2018
Is this gang 2 be updated nytme soon ?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
I think your chapters should be a bit longer as you update in such a long time . Otherwise i hope to see how your story develops
Ilamay chapter 8 . 12/21/2016
I really like it. Looking forward to more. Thanks for writing it.
TheRiddlezz chapter 8 . 12/21/2016
Thank you for updating! I really love the story so far and how it slowly open up about Harry. I don't want to ask much but...could the stories be longer? It's really an interesting story and I hope you can finish it! Good luck! Hope to read more chapters soon!
jessicarenee2831 chapter 7 . 9/28/2016
can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
This is good , update again soon.
victoria chapter 7 . 9/16/2016
this is so good please update again soon.
LandlessLord chapter 6 . 9/7/2016
I really wish your chapters were longer or that you would update more than one at a time since it's such a long wait in between... though I understand you might not have the time.
ZodiacsKlaroline chapter 5 . 8/27/2016
More please can't get enough. Harry should go back to Gringotts and get an inheritance test done. Update soon please
Taz chapter 5 . 8/27/2016
Your story needs more depth, this seems just like a brief synopsis of what will happen in the story.
fifespice chapter 4 . 8/22/2016
ooh interesting first few chapters