Reviews for Should Have Gone To Vegas
mnfowler chapter 1 . 2/8
Having looked at this story, and a couple of your other stories, so far, I must say they are very well written and entertaining, although a bit talky. You truly have a way with humor, and I enjoy your ability to blend science with pseudo-science. The fact that you have written 190 of these stories is impressive not to say intimidating.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
What is it about the Scoobies and their allies when it comes to rods of mystical and dangerous powers? Between this portable version of The Judge's powers and the Ferula Gemina, the odds should be astronomical!

Excellent crossover, especially Catherine almost giving Angel a thermometer enema!
SherlockWholmes chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Very cute. Not see about Angel being so open about himself, but overall it works. Liked the Simpson's gag at the end.
Aronim chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Fun little fusion here.
A little too talky at times and there when Nick, Grissom and Catherine is talking about Angel and finding the info that he is apparently a vampire, it is kinda hard to figure out who is saying what. You might want to put in more "name said" and some descriptions of what they are doing while they're talking. Remember, conversation doesn't happen in a vacuum, people move and make facial expression.
mellie chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I loved this story. Best ever, the last line with the Simpson kid. Thanks for sharing.
CodeNameCarrot chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Every few years I run across this story again, and every time it's a crisp, and fresh, and well done as the first.

This is the sort of crossover that all crossovers should aspire to be.
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Well done, and Bart Simpson? XD
OMGimprocrastinating chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Pfft... genius with the Simpson homage. Maggie did it XD
Archangel the lord of death chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Every time i take a break from fanfiction then come back to reading it i always end up reading this story first.

It is a fantastically written piece that captures both Angel and CSI. Reading it left me feeling like i had been looking at the setup for an actual crossover episode. You have a remarkable talent and i apologize for not writing this review on one of my previous dozen reads of this fanfiction.

I don't know if you're still writing fanfiction (haven't looked at your profile yet) but i plan to continue reading your stuff because of how well it's done.
Mel1592 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
love it...I'm big into both fandoms. And LOL about the Simpson thing at the end...I don't watch, but still caught it right off.
ThexBrokenxMirror chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Loved your story, it's really good, and it was easy to get drawed into it :). Enjoyed the slighty humor, helped to make the story more enjoyable to read. Also like how you ended it, very funny.
Ardin chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I like. Not quite what I expected when I started reading but good all the same. And I love who easily you had everyone except what Angel was saying, after all they are scientists and proof goes a long way. Thanks for the story.
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Um wow cool story I like it

Katescats chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Hi that was a very good story. What happens in Vrgas stays in Vegas.
Niori chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
This was a great story! I loved it.