Reviews for Rough House
Atamagaokashii chapter 5 . 5/7/2003
that was funny as the underworld and its rulers which thrive in the malice of the dark lord Sauron. together they must combine together to kill Ranma Saotome, Ryoga Hibiki, Nabiki Tendo, and heck, ill throw in Mousse... oh never mind. i didnt finish story, but it was great to the maximum extent, which is so far, not even Nabiki's money can catch up, the powerfulness of your writing and the mind laughter i got could even posess a baby seal! okay bye
Caylen chapter 8 . 4/30/2003
Ok, yeah, i hate crossovers, and i dunno why i read this, but that's alright. i guess because i read your other story, charlotte's web (which is very good, and you must write more of it!) and it not only does it involve ranma, but TENCHI! (which I worship). so, i like the nabiki and ryoga aspect of it, because wow, they are my fav characters along with shampoo. and yes, they do look hella-good together. but you insult the tenchi, and for that you must die. well, ok, it's quite alright for you to insult ayeka, but no one else, ya hear?

and btw...the story wasn't bad, just odd. and ryoga is my hero, so the tenchi bashing is forgiven.
Sun-Tzu Liao 3r chapter 8 . 4/24/2003
Do the sequel dummy! I want to see them wander Final Fantasy VII!
dogbertcarroll chapter 8 . 4/13/2003
Thank god its finally over!
Kealakai chapter 8 . 4/11/2003
dogbertcarroll chapter 7 . 3/23/2003
Mihoshi is everyones fave and shes not gay she's Bi!
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 3/23/2003
Dogbertcarroll: Wait. You promised us a dead Potter!

Grimm: Do you want to me mister Lampost?

Dogbertcarroll: I'll be good! *runs away*
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 3/23/2003
Grimm: I could make a comment about Kiyone eating beavers . . . but it'd just be setting MYSELF up for a fall since it's my fic.

Dogbertcarroll: Hey I was suppose to say the line abought the Tenchi cast being fond of beaver! Stop reading ahead in the script!

Tenchi: Mousse is down! Hold him for me!

Dogbertcarroll: ... I have to go!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
And so Harry Potter bleeds to death and they all live happily ever after.. The end.

I like it.
Kealakai chapter 7 . 3/23/2003
me like it what is next story.
joe chapter 6 . 3/23/2003
Great fic, really random and funny, quality stuff.
Luke Evans chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
Ryoga/Nabiki Pairings are the best! Update this hilarious story soon!
Kealakai chapter 6 . 3/16/2003
yay the dwarves are dead.
Saki chapter 6 . 3/15/2003
You ain't right in the head Grimm. But it was hilarious. You're my new favorite writer!
GrimmZ chapter 5 . 3/15/2003
Actually there's a pretty stupid story behind Ron's new last name. I honestly forgot Ron's last name, I knew it had something to do with a weasel so I just went for it. Then later when one of my friends said "Hey, you gotta edit that" I just said "Leave it, we'll call it a joke!" and so we have and I cant say as I mind it enough to edit the chapter. I'm real lazy. That, and that stupid guerilla tore my arms out-remember? I'm even now typing with my face.