Reviews for Nicolette Says Jump
ladymirth chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
There is no five syllables together in the entirety of this fic that isn't screamingly funny. I think I peed myself laughing. Aretha's Rock Steady was the PERFECT tune to fade out on.

You are a goddess. This is the kind of writing you should get paid for.
A36 chapter 2 . 8/16/2003
This story was damn hilarious! Not only that, but it was well-written and the dialouge didn't sound out of wack with the BtVS characters (also, props on making an original character who didn't scream Mary-Sue). All fanfiction should be like this: Simply Awesome and makes you want to read anything the author writes, therefore, leading to your eternal worshipping of them. You kick supreme ass!
Leanne8582 chapter 2 . 8/15/2003
This was too freaking hilarious. I'd list everything I loved, but there was just too to say, if Xander and Spike ver di get together, this is how it'd have to happen. Also, this fic was a fabulously realistic look into the drug culture.

Also, Nicolette- most badass original character I've ever seen.
treacle-antlers chapter 2 . 6/1/2003
"It made Xander want to watch movies about the true meaning of Christmas with him. They could share a bowl of popcorn. It would be nice."

I think that had to be my loudest laugh-out-loud line. So very damn entertaining, the whole thing ran slick and smooth like a perfect episode in-betweener. Spot on voices and the only really *believable* Spander I think I've ever read. You. Are. Queen.

And by that I do not mean the British rock band
Irena K chapter 2 . 5/30/2003
I adore this. Incredibly hot and plenty of girl-on-boy action and boy-on-boy action and boy-on-girl-on-boy action and...yeah.

Seriously, this would not have been half as enjoyable if the characters hadn't been so wonderfully *in* character. And Nicolette totally came from the deepest pits of Mary Sue hell to wreak merry havoc on Sunnydale. Absolutely brilliant.
LastScorpion chapter 2 . 5/29/2003
What a great ending. And even more laughs!
LastScorpion chapter 2 . 5/29/2003
And a wonderful ending. So much LOL!
LastScorpion chapter 2 . 5/29/2003
And a wonderful ending. So much LOL!
paratti chapter 2 . 5/29/2003
This was fabulous. Such fun!
Lenore chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
That was too funny! and really sexy. Glad Spike is an equal opportunity Vampire. Will fuel many a fantasy in my head. Thanks!
SpikeDru chapter 2 . 5/29/2003
heheheh...

maybe that's why Spike doesn't react well to Harm's suggestion of "boy/boy/girl"?

love the ending you went for, with the two of them gleefully stomping on the CD in a carpark.
Kenya chapter 1 . 3/24/2003
Hilarious *and* hot! It's about time the Nicolettes of the world were getting some of the sweet vampire lovin'! And Xander, with the one eye peek? ~snort!~ Plus throw in some boy on boy action? This fic is better than hash brownies! Please write more of it!
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
That is so amazingly funny! It sounds like the stuff that Xander & Spike used to say, only in a completely different situation. "Devil's own Mary Sue" is a great term for her.
Ms. Friskie chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
Oh god! Do I love this story. I was following it on your lj, and was delighted when I saw you went public with it. My favorite line:

“I was trying to get on top!” There. He’d actually said it. Oh God. He was. Trying to get on top.

Hee! You have Spike and Xander dead on. A very believable and plausible S/X slash fic. Unlike so many. And Nic kicks ass! Great to see a big girl getting some love in a story. Cannot wait to see what happens next. Please post more of this funny/sexy romp soon!
Rayna chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
This story is so very hot! i love the big girl lovin'! Please may I have some more?