Reviews for Transposition, or: Ship Happens
Toksia chapter 17 . 12/10/2021
fucking hell this is stupid. "brain damage"? yeah man your fucking nanomachine body got brain damage. you dont even have a brain. amnesia? how would she even get that? idiotic.
Toksia chapter 6 . 12/10/2021
this is getting ridiculous with the suprising thing
hmckay32 chapter 10 . 11/26/2021
The scenes in this chapter go well with the poem “High Flight” by John G. Magee
yin xiao long chapter 12 . 11/14/2021
she tore apart a black hole, How much stronger can one get?!
hmckay32 chapter 2 . 11/14/2021
the scene in the bay was verycool. nicely imaged. good pacing and tone.
Gold1992 chapter 19 . 8/24/2021
I have no idea what "Worm" is, but this fic is great. I am a big fan of AoBS. I really hope there will be another chapter.
Taylor and Leah will make a great team, will we learn what changed Taylor into a core and will she be able to replicate it to make more? Will she be able to create a fleet of her own? Will other ships make an appearance?
Also Leah said something about the whole cape mess being designed, will she tell Taylor, and how will she react? Also I noticed she doesn't use her software to control her emotions as much as before, this is a nice touch of her evolving as a character.

I really hope this isn't dead it was a great read and is one of the few good AoBS stories here.
Joshua the Hand Written chapter 19 . 7/30/2021
Great story. I'm stoked to see what comes next. I can just imagine Coil shitting himself when Taylor comes for him in a flying war machine because he got uppity. Or Taylor going after Leviathan with a fleet for daring to claim her oceans, and it freaking out because of her exactly zero levels of chill. Or Contessa spray painting "S.S. Escalation Bitch!" on Taylor's biggest honking space gun through one of doormaker's portals. Path to maximum amusement on day of Doctor Mother mandated rest and relaxation.
Rifful chapter 12 . 6/7/2021
There's cycles of claiming OPness, then struggling against various problems. The most dangerous thing in this setting is the Thinker. And that's what this Taylor has the least of: Thinking and awareness or sensory/intel abilities.
Rifful chapter 7 . 6/7/2021
I think this is one of the more accurate representations of the shards. A hyperfunctional VI, rather than some emotion fueled anthropomorphized alien that a lot of writers use.
Peanut-Butter-Bandit chapter 19 . 6/5/2021
Ooooooooooh this story is so cool. I like the set-up so far
Sypho Dias chapter 19 . 4/28/2021
Dang another awesome fic! Please update soon! Can't wait for the next chapter! And can Taylor make a space ship please? That would be awesome!
Jctherebel chapter 19 . 4/19/2021
This is pretty cool, hope it’s not dead
Golden Light 001 chapter 8 . 3/28/2021
The thing is Emma is tragically broken, she was hurt through a traumatic event, manipulated by a similarly broken person into what she believed was a fix but was merely a too thin piece of ducktape. She was then manipulated into severing her only lifeline to healing, to become a monster that worked to break someone who use to be close to her.

In many ways Emma is a tool a utensil in a torturer's hand, and you can't help but be both angry at her for being such a slave and pitying her for being just another victim in the conga line of trauma.
ObscureAbsurdity chapter 19 . 3/18/2021
I enjoyed reading this; thanks for sharing it
PoofyOhio chapter 19 . 3/14/2021
This is really fuckin cool
1,116 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »