Reviews for Transposition, or: Ship Happens
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 19 . 9/22
Too bad this will likely never be updated again. This was a really good story
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 15 . 9/21
Ahh...the enemy of Hollownest.
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 7 . 9/21
i literally just gasped and went "oh shit."
SeverlyLate chapter 19 . 9/18
the setup is ok, then the story dives hard, bounces a bit... and when finally it eventually picks up then the author leaves.
a pity
SeverlyLate chapter 6 . 9/18
really, just when one hopes the story got going... again same crapy angsty teenage girl stuff
good idea for the cross, but execution... bah
Hikari Nova chapter 8 . 9/15
personally I think is Sophia/shadow stalker hadn't gotten her claws and poison into emma before taylor had returned from summer camp then emma wouldn't have been the psychotic sociopath she was in canon I mean she laughed at locking taylor into a locker full of toxic waste that could be classed as a localized biological weapon and if not for triggering would've had added 1st degree{?} murder/premeditated murder to her list of crimes/torture against taylor
Fencer22 chapter 19 . 8/2
Love this fic so much. Hope you are doing alright.
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 19 . 7/21
I hope this continues some day soon. It's pretty freaking awesome
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 12 . 7/21
This story is epic!
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 1 . 7/20
Oh snap!
PappyOldGuy chapter 19 . 7/17
Intriguing and (well enough written in my opinion) a very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait (but I will) to see where it all goes. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow it as long as you will write it. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Thank you so much for sharing.
PappyOldGuy chapter 1 . 7/16
Interesting start to what promises to be a good story. I have read quite a number of FanFiction stories, including crossovers, and most have been good. It looks as if it will likely take a few chapters to get all your main characters and store line fleshed out, but with the hints provided I like where I see this going.

Thanks for sharing!
Carniflora chapter 19 . 7/5
Just found this fic, and couldn't help but read the lot in one sitting. Fantastic stuff. It boasts a good story and a fastidious exploration of Taylor's powers, but my favourite moments by far are the excellent character interactions. Love it.
LordLewsTherin chapter 19 . 6/18
This story is awesome. Thanks is for sharing it with us!
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 6 . 6/16
Okay, so chapter six is when the cats out of the bag and now the whole world knows about Taylor. Because of course Vista is going to tell. Either they are going to threaten her or she is going to slip, and then its going into PRT databanks, which means Coil has confirmation from whatever info he managed to torture out of Tattletale.
If it sounds like im upset, dont worry. Im not. I was expecting this. No fanfic ever keeps a secret. Its too easy to use it to generate drama. Plot convenience i call it.

Loving everything else though. Its making me interested in checking out the show her power comes from. Arpeggio of Blue Steel
1,085 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »