Reviews for Transposition, or: Ship Happens
eye of sparta chapter 18 . 9/27
Amazing
will you be continuing?
Will you be including more Vista?
feauxen chapter 18 . 9/27
You know, I didn't expect an Arpeggio of Blue Steel/Worm crossover, but I have to say, I love it now that I've found it.
Everyones Critic chapter 18 . 9/25
I really hope you get some more inspiration to continue this, it's certainly one that'll stick in my brain for a long time :P
V01dSw0rd chapter 1 . 9/12
What exactly did Iona’s statement translate to?
Sefera chapter 18 . 9/12
Very good! I’m favoriting this! I look forward to more in the future, should you ever choose to continue it...
Good to see Armsy isn’t a dick here, he’s just shit at interpersonal relationships *which he recognizes.* I can respect that.
RESTIA chapter 17 . 8/23
Relentless can probably be rated as a Tinker too if she can create Fog technology (and if it ever gets out) such as Photon Cannons, Graviton Cannons, the corrosive torpedoes and the Mirror Ring System in the movie. Quite interesting and versatile, now that I think about it.
RESTIA chapter 18 . 8/23
Cool. Looking forward to eventual shenanigans such as when "Leah" gets her memories back or when Taylor starts creating a fleet. Not too sure and am wondering if "Leah" is a mental model.
Spidey-phd chapter 17 . 8/19
There is a third obvious counterpoint: Amy and her refusal to do anything with brains. Taylor just performed a miracle to save TT's brain as close to original form as possible (similar to Amy's vow to not change the brain). However the only biological parts of TT to survive were the CNS and brain (damaged and needs healing...).

Given the automatic comparisons to Bonesaw, Nilbog, and similar monsters I think the majority of the population will freak out when they discover what Taylor did to TT. Though some like Armsmaster might consider potential "upgrades".

When is Taylor going to attract Dragon's attention?
Spidey-phd chapter 14 . 8/19
Relentless needs a Jarvis or Friday to help handle multiple tasks at once.
Spidey-phd chapter 13 . 8/19
So I'd assume TT was really dead... but it's TT... while Coil still thinks he can control her. Plus you have her listed a major character in this fic.
I love how epic you are making Taylor in this fic.
Spidey-phd chapter 11 . 8/19
Glory Girl tends to be pitied or slammed in most fics. It's nice to see her as well-intentioned and human.
Spidey-phd chapter 10 . 8/19
I've actually wondered if Greg might be a bit autistic. Most of the autistic kids I know are incredibly gifted in at least one area so Greg-the-designer supports my headcanon!

Uber and Leet make excellent action breaks from plot progression
Spidey-phd chapter 9 . 8/19
Undersiders were captured? Change in Skitter is already having a big impact on timeline. Coil is probably going to murder them in their cells (at least Lisa because she knows the most).
Spidey-phd chapter 7 . 8/19
Combining one alien supercomputer with Taylor Hebert produced Khepri, a slayer of Gods.
Combining two alien supercomputers with Taylor Hebert results in...?