Reviews for 5 Times Walter Almost Told Paige He Loves Her (and One Time He Did) 6
ScorplinginTraining chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
*sigh* sorry to see the collaboration end, but what a beautiful ending! I'm with you, if those to ever get on the same waige, uh, Paige... you know what I mean, it's gonna be explosive! Love your take on that!
tulsakathryn chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Really enjoyed this collaboration...thanks ...waiting for the one time he did was worth it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
I simply can't get enough! I loved the entire series! I wish there was more! You guys did an excellent job with this!
dragonfly42pf chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Yay! Finally with the "I love you!" This collaboration was such sweet torture to read from start to finish. I made myself ration it. Am reading it again. Though I'm not singing "Rock You Like a Hurricane" as much as I'm thinking, "Love in an Elevator!" Ha!
musiqueismyjam1041 chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Yes I love your collaborations!
FoxPhile chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
I love that you wrap this up by reinforcing the simple nature of what Walter is trying to do - THREE WORDS - that's all he needs - and he's been through so much to get there. His determination comes through loud and clear and is the perfect conclusion. Having failed five times, he's planned this like an operation - damn everything and everybody, the boy is gonna do it if it kills him (and it just might!). Then after all the angst and all the reflection, when Walter finally does say it - it's just that simple - "I love you". Awesome.

Oh - and the ending - with everyone going to lunch? "A *very* long lunch." Perfect. :)
pamz chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
You all did such an awesome job writing these stories! I loved each and every one.
MetalKyria chapter 1 . 8/5/2016