Reviews for Engine Trouble
Viper76 chapter 50 . 9/13
when will next update be out this is one of my favorite stories
Viper76 chapter 50 . 8/15
good story can't wait for next release
Colonel Arbuckle chapter 50 . 8/3
Such a great WildeHopps AU! I found out about this through ZNN and I've used every spare moment since discovering it to binge as much as I can. I love how sweet the interactions are between Nick and Judy. And I don't know why anyone would complain about the length of the chapters. I think they're fine just as they are. Since you asked the question, I personally would prefer to not see any "limey scenes," but of course that is just my humble opinion and it is ultimately your call as the author. I love it and can't wait to see how it turns out! May God bless you and keep up the great work!
DashieLashie chapter 50 . 8/1
Nick is such a gentleman. Let him have some fun! I mean... Some intimacy won't be bad, even if it offends somebody. Its your choice whether you do it or not at the end. :)
OryanStargazer chapter 50 . 7/28
just binged this awesome story so far... and probably a little late on your poll but go for it dont restrict your writing because it might offend someone.
ali25769 chapter 50 . 7/27
oh and don't apologize for the short chapters! You are making each word count and doing a great job painting the picture for us. It's actually kind of a refreshing change from the long chapters of other stories.
Wilde306 chapter 38 . 7/27
Normally I'd be a bit annoyed with how short these chapters are ... but this is beyond adorable! I've loved every chapter thus far and I intend to finish whats been published within the next hour! Well done! I hope you continue this!
ali25769 chapter 50 . 7/26
This is such a cute story... I love how you are portraying Nick, just a little bashful but still Nick. Amping up the intimacy is fine, easy on the smut though.
OMG continue this. I love how the chapters are short and sweet.
Naoko Mint chapter 50 . 7/25
I'm still loving this! Fantastic story. I'd say Nick could let Judy know who did it so it could go through ZPD, but once Mr. Big starts, there's no stopping. Just is going to find out, and it'll be a fight I'm sure.. :( poor Nicky.

(And no, I would not be offended at all...lemon, lime, full on fruit parfait let's go!)
Tinbuzzard11 chapter 50 . 7/25
Found this from the ZNN rec. Delightful AU WildeHopps story! I for one don't mind the short chapters; they just result in efficiently written scenes. It's your decision to spice things up between them a bit; I don't mind as it seems rapidly headed in that direction anyway. My preference would be for the 'M' material to remain moderate in keeping with the overall tone of the story.
Naoko Mint chapter 7 . 7/25
This is abso-fuckin-lutley fantastic if a fic. I adore the drabble sized portions of chapters, and even more so because you do it so well without filler. Thank you!
asw1500 chapter 50 . 7/25
Keep this story going man! Limey this shit up! (Seriously, it has been a fun read so far, please continue it)
Seaside Skies chapter 50 . 7/24
This has been one rollercoaster of a read, and I can't wait to hear what happens next in the story! As for your question about adding limey chapters, well, I wouldn't mind. Anyway, you earned yourself a fav and a follow my friend!
jaja si lime jaja pobre nick la tentaciĆ³n