Reviews for Engine Trouble
Kaylee chapter 45 . 12/8
I hope you update soon!
Shahrezad1 chapter 45 . 11/23
Ugh! Nick and his guilt complex! He’s the one that saved them both, so he needs to be less self-critical. _ I’m just glad that they’re okay overall...
Shahrezad1 chapter 44 . 11/23
Oh no! Judy!
Shahrezad1 chapter 43 . 11/23
Wow! That was quite a scary description of a car accident! I hope everyone is okay!
Shahrezad1 chapter 42 . 11/23
Awwww this was absolutely adorable. 3 I loved it. The back and forth banter and humor between Judy and Mrs. Wilde was really enjoyable.
thebestbooks chapter 45 . 11/1
Ahhh! How could you do this to me! You capture the feels so well! Please please please update soon!
USA Patriot chapter 45 . 10/30
Damn been waiting forever for this update. And guess there’s gonna be an impromptu meet the parents.
DrummerMax64 chapter 45 . 10/30
Oh no, Bonnie and Stu aren't going to be happy about this. Nick's going to receive a lot of anger from them, I bet.
Wenchster chapter 45 . 10/30
You updated! Yay! Oh my god, such a great chapter as per usual. The drama is kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiller.

By the way, I’ve been thinking of your stories (Stolen) NON-STOP. Seriously badly obsessed.

Your amazing. So, so amazing.
Calart chapter 45 . 10/30
It's alive alive!
Thanks for coming back & not leaving us hanging. It's a great tale.
Thou Craggy Knob chapter 45 . 10/30
Whey-hey, it's back, and not a moment too soon!
AWALL89 chapter 45 . 10/30
Update was a pleasant surprise, thanks for posting. Enjoying the story,, even if its in bite sized installments. That cliffhanger last chapter was brutal. Looking forward to the next post. Keep up the great work.
Combat Engineer chapter 45 . 10/30
That damn tailgater.
DStaro chapter 44 . 10/17
guess they died out there, how bitter an ending is that? I guess it's not all that unreasonable. It can happen to anyone on the road. crazy.