Reviews for Engine Trouble
Meatfilly chapter 30 . 15h
You should start posting everyday because this is the only AU i actually like to read so bravo on catching my attention with this brilliant story.
Starfang's Secrets chapter 30 . 18h
Go Judy! Woot!

~Star
Darth Becky 726 chapter 14 . 20h
She's grew up on a farm. Are e really supposed to believe that she doesn't know what duct tape is?
Darth Becky 726 chapter 1 . 21h
Man, talk about prejudice. I mean, she doesn't even trust a fox alone with her car! Wow. Gideon Grey must've messed her up bad as a kid to garner that kind of reaction.
Guest chapter 30 . 22h
Thank you for the quick update. Judy...is one brave bunny.
DrummerMax64 chapter 30 . 6/27
Oh boy, here comes the "ice 'em." XD

Nice work on this chapter!
ApatheisticDevil chapter 30 . 6/27
OH WOW! SHE REALLY DID IT! YES!
5.56X45 chapter 30 . 6/27
Oh Judy now you've done it.
Crouto chapter 30 . 6/27
Nice to see this fic updating again. Looking forward to more.
Froggypie chapter 30 . 6/27
uhh... Judes? You might wanna back off a little there sweetheart
Link Fangirl01 chapter 29 . 6/26
Hi! I actually found this story a while ago, but never reviewed. I really really love it and the chapter length doesn't bug me at all. Nor should it others. We can't all churn out big chapters and sometimes small suits one better. Personally, I think it suits this fic perfectly. I'm truly sorry some people are being jerks and discouraging you. You keep doing what you do, because it's good.
TheBoss3254 chapter 29 . 6/26
Dude, this could have easily been a 1,000 word chapter at least. You aren't writing drabbles anymore, you're writing a story diced up into segments so you don't have to shoulder the blame of not updating soon enough.
TheBoss3254 chapter 21 . 6/26
If a 3,000 word chapter takes you months to write, you might qualify for special needs services. I've written 10,000 word chapters in a single night. I've seen writers do 25,000 word chapters by pulling an all nighter. It's one thing to have short chapters, but it's something else entirely when they're this small. 99% of the time, drabbles are 500 words or more. Some of these chapters are barely even a paragraph.

Think about it: 12,600 words and 29 chapters? That's ridiculous! On average, that's 450 words per chapters, which is pretty sad. I only started reading some 20 minutes ago and I'm already on chapter 21 out of 29.

I'm not throwing shade at you because I think your story sucks - it's actually a great plot so far - I'm just pissed off that you're giving a bullshit excuse for putting minimal effort into your work.
I love these drabbles. Keep them coming please
Merecor chapter 29 . 6/25