Reviews for She Came, He Saw, They Conquered
BlueEyedPisces chapter 17 . 8/4/2010
"I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, deedaleedee, there they are standing in a row..."

"Bum, bum, bum..."

"Big ones, small ones, some the size of..."

"What the hell is going on?"

LOL that was so funny,that part is one of my favs from the Lion King... Wish I had Alec to sing it with randomly in public.
Renavatio chapter 30 . 2/20/2007
Awesome awesome story, you should definitely write a sequel!
Chandle chapter 30 . 1/5/2005
Hi i love your story. thank you. I thought it was a great storyline.
SilverAndFlames chapter 30 . 9/1/2004
Yay!

Dancing in the rain... God I need a love like that.

I've not reviewed the recent chapters and I'm sorry about it. This story is good well done. I'm pleased that it's all finished so well. I loved reading it. Well Done.
Zachiliam chapter 30 . 8/11/2004
This was a great story, I've loved it from the first word to the last sentence. And I particularly like the "dancing in the rain" image. It fits, and it's beautiful. :-)

Great job, I hope you'll write more !
maggieann452 chapter 30 . 8/11/2004
well im sorry this has come to an end,without question it has been one of the most enjoyable stories iv read, i hope you wont give up on us Dark Angel fans it was such a hard pill to take when it was cancelled, but you fanfic writers have kept it alive for us,i really hope you,l give DA fanfic another go maybe with a Max/Logan centric as you seem to have them off to a t..thankyou for writing such a great to see more,maggieann452
Rose chapter 30 . 8/8/2004
I've followed this story for a long time and I just wanted to say good job. I enjoyed it and found it well written.

-Rose

PS congrads on finishing you story, Bravo!
Newly Human chapter 30 . 8/8/2004
An AMAZING story full of drama and romance that has you hooked from the very beginning. I can't believe it's over... I loved what Alec and Kris had together - She brought out the best in him. I'm gonna miss reading about them. This last chapter was truely heartwarming. Thanks for the wonderful read. Absolutely loved it!

- lEIGH (aka Newly Human)
Dory Da Fish chapter 30 . 8/8/2004
Fan-flipping-tastic.

Loved the whole damn thing.

Can't wait for the next one.

You could make it into a series, don't know how but it's a good idea right?

Anyhoo...
Falconwolf3 chapter 30 . 8/8/2004
Very good job! Congrats on finishing! Loved your story, and you never dropped my attention, not enen once in your story. Great job!
LadyVisionary chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Hi! I love this story very much; Alec is just the best DA character ever, and I appreciate all stories with him in the middle. I also like the way you've done Kris; Alec has met his man.

Please let this story have a happy ending!
Falconwolf3 chapter 29 . 7/16/2004
VEry good, sorry spaced out my reviews, so hat you wouldn't get sick of me,lol. Last chapter soon please
Falconwolf3 chapter 22 . 7/16/2004
OK,, great story, hard reading the rape thing, but it made sense. Just a small thing here, and I might be the only one who has a prob with it, using the word goddamn is not cool! It is taking God name in vain...and honestly it didn't fit in the sentence. But besides that, Great chapter!
Falconwolf3 chapter 21 . 7/16/2004
Will I was just starting to like Biggs too, so thanks,lol. Love the story.
Falconwolf3 chapter 16 . 7/16/2004
Finally! They are together,lol. You did a great job getting their realtionship to develope over time.