Reviews for Consummation
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
the.stories.live.on chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Wow. That was just, wow.

I really liked it.

I liked the way you portrayed both the characters.

Well done.
Warg chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I am, for once, speechless.

I would add that this has been an amazing and unique read. An insightful delve into Tomoe's mind using an action and its reaction to draw a scene both vivid and disjointed, flashes of thought sewn into lucid scenes.

Awesome read.

Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
They did sleep in the smae futon. Or at least, in the manga, the day before Tomoe was captured they were.
cutie chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
''Together, only in love. Only in love..."

was truly touching
Summoner Lenne10 chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Wow... this is great. I should read more Tomoe stories, I love her, wow, this is amazing...

Truly remarkable, wow.
Aura Black Chan chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
I loved this! What a sweet story!
TanukiGirl22 chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
i read this one in TFME but couldn't figure out how the reviewing thing worked. i'm glad i got to read it again and hope to read more
Cassidy J chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Ah, very nice _ I love how you portrayed Tomoe's thoughts. Such a difficult character to grasp...
Snowfall chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
I don't usually write reviews for fanfics I read, though maybe I should. However, after reading your story, I just had this feeling that I'd like you to know I liked it. Very much. There's really nothing more that needs to be said.
But I'll still say more. I haven't seen the whole series yet, but I've seen the first 4 OVA series and the movie, and I think Kenshin ja Tomoe were a great couple. And your story describes Tomoe's thoughts so beautifully, I...I had tears in my eyes when I finished. But I've always been very sensitive.
Anyway, I think people should know when they're doing good job. And to hear it from others too.
I enjoyed the story.
icemint chapter 2 . 7/28/2003
hillo I read your companion piece before I read this one, but anyhow, I loved it just as much. )
hpdigigal chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Hmm. Intersting. But can you make a story on Tomoe's thoughts when she tells Kenshin her story about her life? Pwease? Pwease?
six keys chapter 2 . 3/26/2003
wow, this is very beautiful! lovely! wonderful! i really like the way you took it actually from Tomoe's POV. there arent a lot of stories out there that focus on her.

anyways, very nice. Keep up the good work!
tatsumaki chapter 2 . 3/14/2003
You're entering the fanfiction contest at Anime North? Awesome! I'm going to that con too! Good luck with your fic!
Akari Sennyami chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
As many reviewers before me have said, this piece begs for a Kenshin POV counterpoint. It would really set off the points being made in this fic. The ideas are approached in a way that felt natural to Tomoe as a character- not many fic writers get the characters just right like that.

In other words- v good story. *grin*