Reviews for Consummation
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 2 . 3/13/2003
Hmm...I just noticed this fic And I love it Can't wait for the second one!
EK chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
Nice and sweet. Good luck on the competition!

EK 8 )
April-san chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
You do such a great job at POV! This was excellent. It was very honorable of Kenshin not to demand his 'rights' after marriage. A time of change and new possibilities. Great story. Thanks for pointing it out.
Kalus chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Wow.I am rather in awe at this particular moment in time. was incredibly deep and extremely well thought out. Even though I didn't know Kenshin actually asked Tomeo to marry him, the premise can easily be ignored by just READING this fic.

I am stunned. This .

I'll get back to you later.
AaarikaaA chapter 1 . 2/2/2003
Nicely done. You portrayed this short story very well through Tomoe's views. Other people may not agree with this, as some don't with different views from different caracters, but it's original and it gives a new perspective.
Calger chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Very nicely written introspective, I have to mention though that your mention of the timeline is incorrect. At the time of Tomoe's death they had been living in Ostu for five months and in Kyoto they probably knew each other for a month, max (remember, in the OAV Enishi says he left Edo right after his sister did, "six months ago"). They would not have known each other for a year. It's a simple detail to fix, the rest of the fic is great, I like how you established both Kenshin and Tomoe's relationship so thouroughly in so few words, very nice. I read the other reviews and I agree that a version from Kenshin's POV would be interesting, if you ever get the urge to write it :)
Amber chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
I guess all I can say is...wow. *is slack-jawed in awe* I wish I could write like this!
Mica-Chan chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
I need to say Tomoe is one of my favorite characters in Rurouni Kenshin. And this story is just too great.

You really deserve congratulations. It was perfect! _
Miyu Sakura chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
First of all, what a fantastic piece. Although it was short, the ideas were conveyed very eloquently and the structure of the entire work was definetly well-crafted. I really enjoyed the subject which you chose to write on because so many fics nowadays simply center around plopping two RK characters into a bed and forcing them to have unrealistic WAFF or worse yet, crazy sex. This piece is a grand example of how fan fiction should work. It should expand and enlighten the perspectives of fans as well as entertain. You have accomplished both with this piece.

The only complaint I have is that there is no companion piece to it with Kenshin's perspectives. You know how to amend that... hurry up and write more! _
supernaturalove chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
wonderful writing as usual kitsune. a little lighter than the things i am used to from you, but excellent none the less. in the manga i remember seeing one futon w/ two head things, which makes me think they slept together (in the same futon) but their level of intimacy is basically unaddressed, so I guess it's okay to assume this, or that.

Your writing successfully conveys Tomoe's calm confusion. This is what i like about this story.

Any chance you'll do a spin-off from Kenshin's POV? Would love to read a story like that from you.
kyanos chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
this was a beautiful piece. thank you for posting it! it was as elegant as the narrator. i enjoyed it very much. arrigato!
Sabbie chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
yet another beautiful story
Rook chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
I always go for Kenshin/Tomoe. Though I haven't watch the OVA, I think I admire Kenshin for being so gentlemanly. Nice writting. Do you write more K/T fics?
Kitsanken chapter 1 . 1/29/2003