Reviews for Sophistry and Dialectic
sunsethill chapter 11 . 9/12/2016
Well, at least your Snape isn't an idiot and knows when to cut his losses. I've seen stories where Dumbledore is relying on the additional power of Hogwart's wards, but I've never seen one where his mind magic causes him to rely on other people's thinking ability. It's an interesting way to make "sense" of the wild fluctuations in his decisions.
sunsethill chapter 9 . 9/12/2016
This is a very creative way to deal with Voldemort. I'm sure you were cackling like mad when you figured out such a simple way to kill him for good. I'm glad that Snape was able to see this. I'm sure it was very satisfying.
sunsethill chapter 8 . 9/12/2016
Now those were some mighty powerful runes on that ring. And it just gives another negative against Voldemort in this story since they must be somewhat common if Sirius and Remus could obtain them. I especially liked the way you phrased this: "But they both have shown that they have put their own interests above mine." Sad, but true.
MrsH chapter 11 . 9/12/2016
I enjoyed your story very much. I think you took the "Methods of Rationality" idea and made it your own very well. Thanks so much for sharing the story!
rellenh chapter 11 . 9/11/2016
Love the story!
katmom chapter 11 . 9/10/2016
This was well fought out and very fun. Thank you for sharing.

KathIe
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 11 . 9/10/2016
Great ending to your story. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 10 . 9/10/2016
Harry sure has a presence about him when he speaks from the heart. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 9 . 9/10/2016
Wow, what a way to kill off one Dark Lord. Thanks for sharing!
old-crow chapter 11 . 9/10/2016
Hi,

I had a great evening reading your cleverly crafted tale. I wish that it was a bit longer, but I say that about all of the stories that I've really enjoyed.

All the best,

Old-Crow
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 8 . 9/10/2016
What type of ring could get rid of the damage in his scar? Thanks for sharing!
katmom chapter 5 . 9/10/2016
I am really looking forward to seeing what S, R, and H have come up with! Lol Poor Hr is just so confused! This is fun.

Kathie
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 7 . 9/10/2016
Quite the slap-down from Harry over the essay. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 6 . 9/10/2016
Fun chapter and the talk with the Puffs was hilarious. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 5 . 9/10/2016
Harry is sure mading a big difference in Hogwarts. Thanks for sharing!
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »