Reviews for Sophistry and Dialectic
Right What Is Wrong chapter 11 . 12/20/2016
Dumbledore the Thrint... I've never seen that before, and yet it makes a surprising amount of sense.
hawksma chapter 11 . 12/17/2016
Outstanding, I laughed for quite awhile.
crankypants16 chapter 11 . 12/15/2016
Wonderful story
senawario chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
awesome story; thanks!
Tameka Francois chapter 11 . 11/12/2016
What a great story! I was thoroughly entertained. Thanks!
TBearTech chapter 11 . 10/20/2016
Very enjoyable story. Thank you for writing.
-C
Gleas chapter 11 . 10/16/2016
That last line was a bit much lol! Lovely read
tcl7189 chapter 11 . 10/11/2016
Great read!
Tork01 chapter 11 . 10/9/2016
Now that was cool! I wasn't expecting Dumbles to be that much of hive-mind, but it does explain a lot.
Score one for the Ladies of Hufflepuff! An additional one-shot that describes the assault on the Ravenclaw tower would be a bonus.
fraewyn chapter 11 . 9/29/2016
Loved it!
loralee1 chapter 11 . 9/26/2016
Wonderful story, I enjoyed it greatly. I put you on author follow to see what you do next. Good luck and happy writing
Marj123 chapter 11 . 9/23/2016
Well written, entertaining, and above all, clever. Well done.
ak chapter 11 . 9/20/2016
bonne fic!
je trouve qu'il faut ajouter humour à cette fic. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/18/2016
I like how you pointed out that Dumbledore is the Dark Lord of the prophecy. Most of Harry's suffering is caused by Dumbledore. His plan is not just for Harry to die, but for Harry to want to die. After the time he spent with the Dursleys, death can't be that bad.

The idea that Dumbledore uses Legilimency to use others' intelligence is a good reason why Dumbledore acted so bad, assuming most others also have no common sense.
sunsethill chapter 11 . 9/12/2016
Well, at least your Snape isn't an idiot and knows when to cut his losses. I've seen stories where Dumbledore is relying on the additional power of Hogwart's wards, but I've never seen one where his mind magic causes him to rely on other people's thinking ability. It's an interesting way to make "sense" of the wild fluctuations in his decisions.
222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »