Reviews for Sophistry and Dialectic
rekrula chapter 11 . 8/6/2016
Lovely end! Thanks for sharing!
rekrula chapter 3 . 8/6/2016
Hmmm... This is a prime example of why you CANNOT judge a story by the number of reviews! Enjoying the read! Thanks for sharing!
dunuelos chapter 11 . 8/6/2016
The most unique take on the source of Dumbledore's power and the reason why he allows so much evil to go free. Honestly? Never saw it coming.
casanle chapter 11 . 8/6/2016
Well written, unique, and awesome, I loved it!
Mainsail chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Fun! Quite enjoyed this. Hope to see more from you in the future!
EdStargazer chapter 11 . 8/6/2016
A nice entertaining story with a lot of hidden things to think about. It was a fun poke at the flawed thinking that Dumbledore follows. The point about repenting needing confession and taking responsibility for the actions is a strong one that many writings seem to skim over or ignore entirely. The only thing I would add to that point is remorse for the actions as a part of repentance.

Your final line almost got a spit-take out of me. 'We have a Potter'. Better usage than Tony Stark's 'We have a Hulk'
preeves chapter 11 . 8/5/2016
This was a fun story and I really enjoyed the development of the logic and the following through of the consequences.

The last paragraph highlighted the whimsical nature of the story.

Thank you. I do look for more in the future.

Preeves
MartinDeShade chapter 11 . 8/5/2016
It is an interesting story if it was fleshed out. It is like a Reader's Digest story.
Ziactrice chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Hmmm, second Harry on the bucko question. Also noted the Complete flag now active. Sorry for jumping the gun.
jadely31 chapter 11 . 8/5/2016
I loved finding this story and reading it in one fell swoop. innovative in many ways. the use of science and logic was brilliant. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Schirman chapter 11 . 8/5/2016
I realy enjoyed this story, I hope you write some more stories. I prefer stores HP/HG
Ziactrice chapter 11 . 8/5/2016
This was quite entertaining. Why isn't it marked as completed?
222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15