Reviews for Sophistry and Dialectic
stevem1 chapter 11 . 4/24/2020
This was a funny, well thought story.
ak chapter 11 . 3/24/2020
bonne fic!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/28/2020
Okay it's different and quite good, but there are mistakes.
-calling this a romance when it's not.
-Okay other fanfic do it to, but it's such a quick turnaround for harry in behavior.
-Really rewarding the dursleys letting them get away unpunished? couple other things weird though.
-Right.. harry doesn't come to the burrow is behavior for them the not be friends anymore things don't add up here, more so if molly wants ginny with harry and this doesn't stop ginny suddenly from her crush for him.
-Ron's is the only information bron for harry at hogwarts, without he nows nothing what a load of bull. He has hermione and others.
-quite simple to be rid of voldy, but also dumbles creative but lacks so much.
Jimbocous chapter 10 . 2/21/2020
Good grins. Thanks for a great reread!
Nebresh chapter 11 . 2/19/2020
funny.
Alpenwolf chapter 11 . 2/18/2020
That one line made me laugh out loud, that one line in the end.

"We have a Potter, and we're not afraid to use her." HAHAHAHAHA! That made my evening. Thanks for that. :)
moonprincess97524 chapter 11 . 1/10/2020
I LOVE this wonderful wonderful story. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
rowenasheir chapter 11 . 12/16/2019
Fun reading, thanks. Must be a real challenge to date a Potter daughter!
G chapter 11 . 11/18/2019
Thanks
Hippothestrowl chapter 11 . 10/11/2019
Well, a good story but disjointed, confusing, not believable - though very entertaining anyway.

Hippothestrowl chapter 8 . 10/11/2019
A wonderful chapter! Possibly the best 'getting together' of a couple I've read here and quite emotional - especially that paragraph ending where he tells her he needs her for her extraordinary heart. Very touching. And then... the scar... At first I thought, uh oh, don't spoilt with some crappy side bonus. But then I thought, why not? An absolute burst of love might be the perfect thing to drive out and shrivel up Voldemort's soul because we know he cannot abide it. Good one.

Hippothestrowl chapter 7 . 10/10/2019
Why does Harry have to shout and threaten the kids to such extremes? He's an arrogant bully from the same mould as Snape. Have the kids been wicked? Or have they simply not yet fully understood? I'm a tolerant, reasonably intelligent person, but I had trouble following Harry's reasoning so what chance had these young kids? Hey, why not curse them Harry? That'll learn 'em! Beat them and beat them until they get it? Or... might you be more considerate and helpful in guiding them aright. I know this is a competition but he'll never make a good teacher, that's for sure, not with that attitude.

Carthienes chapter 11 . 9/30/2019
Definitely an interesting take on the "Dark Lord Dumbledore" tale. I like it.

I found the idea of Harry pushing forward as a Textbook author, rather than a tutor, from his 5th Year experiences particularly intriguing. I may have to pinch that idea for myself.

As for attacking Voldemort's anchor chains - I just cannot believe I have never read this before. So many fics complaining that the Horcruxes are a pain to manhandle into the story, with such a simple bypass staring them in the face...

That said, the "multiple Horcruxes is self defeating" idea variants are also interesting when well done.

Thank you for a wonderful tale.
kase519 chapter 3 . 9/16/2019
Dating hmm?
kase519 chapter 2 . 9/16/2019
Must be able to reach weapons
208 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »