Reviews for Sophistry and Dialectic
Latarra chapter 11 . 12/25/2018
Fantastic. This is getting marked as a favorite.
Eldersprig chapter 11 . 12/18/2018
I like your solution to the question of, "what was Albus thinking?" He wasn't. I consider this a plot canyon not hole.

Also the whole, "how to deal with the bad guy", "let's run at him with sticks(swords/knives/guns)" replaced with "come on, we know magic. lets use our brains."

Good show.
Eldersprig chapter 9 . 12/18/2018
"I believe that the audience for a prophecy is as critical to understanding it as the words of that prophesy."

yes! bloody children's book.
Nidhog42 chapter 11 . 12/12/2018
I usually find any story with a k in its rating to be either, A) written with enough errors to make me quest ion whether or not the author is in fact old enough to reach the keys of a computer, or B) simply boring. You, good sir, managed to be one of the few authors to completely blow away this judgement. This is well written, witty, concise, and thought provoking. Bravo. Thank you for this smile that refuses to leave my face. This is my favorite kind of story, where it is logic, reasoning, and words that force all pieces into position and leave no conclusion but victory available. I say again, bravo.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 11 . 12/8/2018
This was an interesting story.
Jimbocous chapter 11 . 12/8/2018
Thanks for another interesting and unusual read!
serialkeller chapter 11 . 11/27/2018
Great story. Although the Potter in the last line, who are they referring to? His daughter?
NonSolus chapter 11 . 11/25/2018
Brilliant... :D
AnFan-n-More chapter 11 . 11/5/2018
I just found (and finished) your story and that last line just sold the whole thing as a wonderful read! I'll have to check out your reference for the line. Even if the last part about the habitats seems not to fit, the line still goes well with the story.

Very fun story to read. Thanks for sharing it with us readers.
LWJ2 chapter 11 . 10/19/2018
Fantastic story, I've thought Dumbledore was the principal dark lord in the UK, even in the canon series. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Snarry4life chapter 11 . 10/18/2018
Brilliant! I loved how the story came together and you know your take on Dumbledore being the prophicised Dark Lord was excellent and made a lot of sense.

"We have a Potter, and we're not afraid to use her..." That was amazing!
Hillmorrr chapter 11 . 10/9/2018
Loved your application of logic in the Harry Potter universe, especially regarding Dumbledore. Thanks for sharing!
dhamann7878 chapter 11 . 9/29/2018
Love stories where logic is applied! Hermione breaking down spells, etc was brilliant on your part. The last line:Totally Awesome!
zugrian chapter 11 . 9/12/2018
This is a pretty unique way to deal with Harry's enemies. Really well thought out, great work.
Kairan1979 chapter 11 . 9/5/2018
Nice ending of the story.
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »