Reviews for Mr Monk Goes Camping
chill13 chapter 11 . 4/24/2006
That was great! The spider part was hilarious. And bringing back the fence was a perfect ending.
chill13 chapter 10 . 4/24/2006
Yay! Great phone dialag! Like they say 'speak softly and carry a fly swatter'. Although it still doesn't seem like enough motive for murder. But then again, some people are totally wacked.
chill13 chapter 7 . 4/24/2006
Oh, boy. He's really having a bad time. First the pot then the dirt, then the worm. Oh, and getting shot at wasn't too much fun either. Now he gets caught again. Poor guy!
chill13 chapter 5 . 4/24/2006
I like Chuckie! Why would someone use Adrian's fingerprints if they wanted to frame his cousin?
chill13 chapter 4 . 4/24/2006
That's one dumb guard. But then again guards usually are. Otherwise the heros from a whole lot of movies and tv shows would be dead right?

Hm. His cousin seems nice and surprised to see him. I don't think he did it. But I need to quit typing and read the next chapter, huh?
chill13 chapter 3 . 4/24/2006
I didn't know he had a twin cousin. And why would he want to frame family? for a portrait?
chill13 chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
Lots of people wear size ten Dr. Scholls! It can't have his fingerprints on it...gulp...can it?

I love how you discribed the inkwell.
chill13 chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
This is great so far! I can really see everything happening. You've definately got the charictures down perfect.

One suggestion though. I think it would be more effective if you discribed Mr. Tithers scream instead of 'AH! Ah. Ah.' That makes me of someone hopping up and down because they dropped something on their toe, not a shriek of terror.
Meredith A. Jones chapter 12 . 8/24/2004
Wow! I read this story on another site a few months ago and i found it on here to review. I printed it out and gave it to my friend to read in school and she LOVED it. You're only 13? wow! So am I! lol. Read some of my Monk fics and review too please! AWESOME STORY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Saint Bacchus chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
I haven't read this story, and therefore have no review of it. I am writing this to let you know that your formatting is unreadable, and speaking for everyone who simply hit the Back button without comment.

Your story looks promising, but I won't waste my time on an author who isn't willing to make his story readable.
dragonnan chapter 11 . 7/6/2003
Excellent! Wonderful ending! And I could hardly beleive you when you said you were 13! You write incredibly well! I hope to see more of your work soon!

-Tanya
Puddlejumper chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Well, I do know that if someone's name starts with a "sh" sound, like in the word "shoe," it will probably start with sh. That's a given.
Allison Lindsay chapter 8 . 4/2/2003
This story is coming along nicely. You really need to proofread, though, to elminate the spelling and grammar errors. But, other than that, good job so far.
dragonnan chapter 7 . 3/14/2003
You're welcome! I really love this story! You really captured the humor of the characters! I was dying through the 'worm' part! :b
Kurochan chapter 6 . 3/4/2003
Very good story you should continue!