Reviews for The Shadows of our Past
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
Ooh, interesting, I'm excited to read this crossover. :)
pride97 chapter 6 . 12/30/2016
No, don't leave me hanging! So good. Jason is a mole.
SDMS135 chapter 6 . 12/28/2016
Amazing work, this just gets better and better, if only this was the actual script.
lauramorgenstern chapter 6 . 12/28/2016
Hey, don't worry about not updating, school's important! Great read- and nice twist at the end!
C.K-Tong chapter 5 . 12/7/2016
Love it!Your writing is so they all fit really get the souls of the update soon.
Dault3883 Barron Backslash chapter 5 . 10/8/2016
good chapter
csq1989 chapter 5 . 10/1/2016
Pam is no longer MIA and I'm glad. Nice work on the subtle reveal of Jason and Nicky's past and how it was discussed by both. Her genuine thoughtfulness for him shows how essential she is an ally and friend, or more. Characters wasted by the franchise, redeemed by you. Keep this up!
JBNP chapter 5 . 9/30/2016
Amazing story! I am so glad you are writing this. It is beyond criminal what they did with Nicky's character in the latest movie. Since Identity, I have wanted the relationship between Jason and Nicky to be revealed and explored. (Even with amnesia, Jason never could bring himself to kill Nicky or go without significantly locking eyes with her whenever their paths crosses.) I hope that if there is another movie installment, it's revealed Nicky is really alive and Jason goes to rescue her. It's probably wishful thinking on my part. But your wonderful story has been a balm to the soul. I can't wait to read more and see how your story ends. You have managed to imbue your story with the feel, energy, and atmosphere of the Bourne movies. Thank you! :-)
nicson chapter 5 . 9/30/2016
Cute scene at the end, tat I loved. Can't wait till the next chapter
setteveni chapter 5 . 9/29/2016
I'm so glad that this story exists! :) I had high hopes for Jason Bourne and was so disappointed with how Nikki's character was treated. And there was so much potential for exploring their past and I'm just sad it was wasted.
PoisonIvy533 chapter 5 . 9/25/2016
I'm really enjoying this. Great job!
CytokineStorm chapter 5 . 9/25/2016
I was so excited when I saw that you uploaded a new chapter. This is getting so exciting and 1000% more interesting than the new Jason Bourne movie. Keep it up, can't wait to see where this story goes! :)
Wallamen chapter 4 . 9/15/2016
Great story absolutely wonderful so far. There have been no grammatical errors that I could see. Still thrilled that you kept Nicky alive. Great way to start a fanfic can't wait for more.
Dault3883 Barron Backslash chapter 4 . 9/12/2016
awesome bringing pam back in
AViewerLikeMe chapter 4 . 9/12/2016
I like the pace of this chapter. It feels like I'm watching the fanfic as a movie. does that make sens?
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »