Reviews for The Shadows of our Past
csq1989 chapter 4 . 9/10/2016
Hooray! Pam Landy is in! You definitely have a knack on writing action sequence and cliffhangers. The disaster which is that of the JB film fades into oblivion. Will gladly wait on how this story unfold.
nicson chapter 4 . 9/10/2016
Awesome action in this chapter. Love the Pam Landy twist.
simbagirl chapter 4 . 9/9/2016
Wow, you are great at this. Thank you for the update. Can't wait to see where you go with this.
SDMS135 chapter 4 . 9/9/2016
This is really good, like insane good. I love how you fitted all the characters in the plot while keeping it intriguing with one cliff-hanger after another.
Fabioso chapter 3 . 9/4/2016
Love it! Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/2/2016
Cool story, I thought it was so ridiculous that they killed her off and I like how you've included her as well as tying in the spinoff movie :)
Mystic25 chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Very nice AU
Kadence1 chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
Great chapters! Can't wait for more.
AViewerLikeMe chapter 3 . 8/27/2016
Welp, I didn't like Dassault in the movie and I hate him in this story. I will just never like him. He reeks of "every man for himself." Can't wait for the next chapter.
csq1989 chapter 3 . 8/27/2016
This is getting better and better. The exchange between Bourne and Parson's (how they can read each other with simply a gaze), the action sequence, I can totally see all these on a big screen! Am forever bitter with the last Bourne movie. Please continue and thank you!
Jade chapter 3 . 8/27/2016
I really hope you will continue and not put this on hiatus! This fic has been doing really good.
Frust-sheep chapter 3 . 8/26/2016
Ui, what a action packed chapter! :D I just hope our lovely two are alive and save. Of course I can't wait to read and know, what happens next.
Oh how I wish, we had watched this at the cinema... *cries*
Frust-sheep chapter 2 . 8/26/2016
Great, that Aaron and Marta helped Jason and Nicky. Anyway awesome and exiting chapter again!
All scenes in it were wonderful and so fitting in my opinion. :)
Dault3883 Barron Backslash chapter 3 . 8/25/2016
good chapter please update again soon
Mrs.HappyAnarchy chapter 3 . 8/25/2016
I google earth Kollwitzplatz 49 and a restaurant pop up but i couldn't street view it.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »