Reviews for The Shadows of our Past
lauramorgenstern chapter 3 . 8/25/2016
You've got a real knack for writing action scenes! The pacing is great, as is the detail. You don't sacrifice sentence structure in your explanations either.
Nicson chapter 2 . 8/24/2016
Good chapter, poor Nicky, sad Jason can't remember her. Love the twist to the empty locker.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/21/2016
So glad you are writing this, Nicks Parsons deserved better..
Fabioso chapter 2 . 8/21/2016
This is amazing:)
Can't wait to see what will happen next!
AViewerLikeMe chapter 2 . 8/21/2016
Oh damn, this is get better and better. Who on earth emptied out that locker? Why can't he remember the good parts of his past, only the parts where he is an assassin? Will Nicky relent and give him any more clues to help him remember? Will they team up with Marta and Aaron? Find out next on "Shadows of our past!" I can't wait!
Brico4889 chapter 2 . 8/21/2016
Jason is going to remember Nicky?
Mistia chapter 2 . 8/20/2016
Ah oh, this can't be good
Dault3883 Barron Backslash chapter 2 . 8/20/2016
good chapter please update again soon
csq1989 chapter 2 . 8/20/2016
Hooked on this! Been relying on fanfics to soothe my beaten heart caused by the latest Bourne film especially Nicky's death. Still can't move on. Curious on your take with Nicky-Jason's past. Hoping this fic wont be ooc. Less dialogue works best for these two. IMO that's their charisma. Subtle interactions with intense chemistry.
lauramorgenstern chapter 2 . 8/20/2016
Excited to read this! I've heard spoilers of the new movie, and I can say there's a good chance I won't watch it. Makes me especially curious as to your take on what Nicky knows about the past!
RegenboogPanda chapter 2 . 8/20/2016
Cliffhanger. You're evil. Really.

But love it. Now I can't wait for the new chapter! Please update soon! :)
Mistia chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Haha, I suspected it was those two. I just recently watch the movie too. How pissed I was seeing they killed off you-know-who like they did of Marie in Bourne 2. I hope you'll continue with this soon. Thank you~
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Excited to see where this goes!
usagyzzz chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Thank you for writing this. I just watched Jason Bourne at the cinema today, and I cried when Nicky died.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »