Reviews for The Shadows of our Past
vanillagrey chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
I love that you kept Nicky alive I was so sad when she died in the movie. Can't wait until you update
AViewerLikeMe chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
Yes. Let's do this. I'm ready. Heal my wounds from the Jason Bourne movie.
Nicson chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Sooo excited u made Nicky survive unlike the actual movie. I was soooo disappointed wen Nicky was killed off. I look forward to reading ur story. Hopefully Jason and Nicky get together...
EJDimera'sGirl chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
I'm so glad you are fixing the mistakes of that movie! I absolutely hated that Nicky died. Please update soon.
Dault3883 Barron Backslash chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
good chapter please update again soon
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
I'm so glad, that the ff writers write and make it right again. Oh that is so needed! Please, please continue!
belladonna78 chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Oh hell yes! This is going to be awesome :D I just watched the latest movie. My most favourite scene in the whole thing is when Bourne and Nicky meet up in the plaza, and they're just looking at each other and then he breaks the silence, saying "What's wrong?" Ughhhhhhh. Best. Scene. Ever. And I'm not happy with how it went from there on, so I am so so so so happy you are writing this. I can't think of anyone else I'd rather have rescue them either :D I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this.
lizzymay23 chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Much improved scene. Friend and I were discussing how in the movie, Jason seemed to have learning nothing from the previous stories. Glad to see that you made him smarter. And I'm glad you're incorporating Legacy characters. I like them. And Nicky LIVES!
kdro chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Love it! I would have much rather seen this storyline instead of what actually took place in the movie.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
hell yes.
Brico4889 chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Yeah. Nicky is alive :)
Kadence1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Loved the movie, but I prefer any universe where Nicky survives. Great start!
Fabioso chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Can't wait to see what you have planned:)
RegenboogPanda chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Well, I'm a fan. Can't wait to read more! Hope you're keeping Nicky alive :)
Shielo chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Wow! This is great...
Cannot wait for the next chapter!
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5