Reviews for Scooby-Doo and the Mesmerizing Mechanical Melody (Collab)
Ultimate savior infinity chapter 14 . 4/17
Ah, the old “ AND I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT TOO, IF IT WASN’T FOR YOU MEDDLING KIDS!” line. Classic!
Ultimate savior infinity chapter 3 . 4/17
Shaggy, I feel your pain. I once saw my little brother play a FNAF game, and it scarred me for life. I never looked at animatronics the same way ever again. That jump scare really scared me.
Carter Egbert chapter 15 . 12/22/2019
Wow...this was one hell of a way to end off a crossover series. A good one at that. Also, I will say this. I am working on a draft for my own crossover Scooby Doo Pokemon series which this one inspired me to make. I know I am very late after the initial release but, good work with this series. And thanks for the inspiration for my in development crossover series.
Milestones chapter 15 . 2/24/2018
Here is the beginning of a story Scooby doo and the Amazon’s
(Third person point of view)
Prologue

Scooby doo just got back from fighting in world war he is heading home on a military transport plane. His plane is flying over the Amazon jungle when a strange portal shows up in front of his plane. When Scooby’s plane, went into the portal he and the other soldiers that were on the transport, Were told to buckle up and hold on tight. Because the plane is going down. Scooby and his platoon landed successfully but they were in an unknown area surrounded by an army of women.
( chapter one the Amazon women)
Scooby’s POV

Ok men the plane has crashed and were surrounded by unknown women. Fan out and Secure a perimeter around the plane. Yes general Scooby
Sir Said private tally.

( third person POV)

While Scooby and his soldiers were setting up camp around their plane the women that from had surrounded them were thinking of ways to kill them, while still having some amusement from them. So the amazon decided to challenge theses men to a gladiator match. In their area and the loser of each match had to serve the winner until they die.
(Chapter two) ( gladiator arena) private tally’s POV
General Scooby told me to try and stall the amazons while he tried to find a way to save everyone. When I got to the arena I figured out that all of Scooby’s other men were dead and their body’s thrown into a fire so I did what I thought was right and changed the Amazon’s with my sword. Sadly the Amazon’s were to strong and over powered me.
Scooby’s POV
I got to the arena just in time to see the Amazon’s kill tally.

I decided to cheat in my match and use the fully atomic German Luger I had stolen from the enemy before we left.
( third person POV)

When it was Scooby’s
IAmUmbreon chapter 15 . 1/22/2017
Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!
That was freaky!
I hate FNAF...
But this story is great!
TBH, I half expected the Puppetmaster to pop out at me...
If it's psychic energy, dark types aren't effected.
...right?
*calls up Umbreon* please be true please be true please be true please be true
Mason C. Oury chapter 13 . 12/14/2016
The lame excuse for an unseen, unconfirmed kiss didn't mean anything. #SerenaisaPatheticStalker #NegaishippingForever #AureliashippingForever #AmourshippingisPervertedSexistBS
Matt chapter 15 . 11/6/2016
I just had a good idea, how about doing either a X-mas or New Year's one where Ash comes home from Alola to celebrate with all his friends(by which I mean all his traveling companions and some who he met every now and then like Casey) and the gang, but things take a turn for the worst when some of the gangs old monsters and some new ones start picking the group off one by one.
Matt chapter 15 . 11/6/2016
Well, people who have friends who can run faster than normal people and animals(since in some parts you described they're speed as faster than that of different Pokemon).
R98 chapter 15 . 11/6/2016
And here's the finally word I want to say since I think this is the ending, I don't know, but I see your next story so holla at Wanli8970 (start licking the not real ice cream) YEAH
DiscontinuedCharacter chapter 15 . 11/6/2016
OH MY GOSH I KNOW THAT FEEL AAAH I WANNA CRY SO MUCH RIGHT NOW BUT ITS FREEZING DOWN HERE IN VA AND I CAAANNNNT
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THIS! Words cannot express my gratitude, and truth is you're one of my best online friends as well, and I'm so happy for you!
But... I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS STORY IS OVER *Emo Corner*
Uh, ahem, you didn't see that, eheheh~
When I saw the Scooby Doo Lyrics, well, that's all I could hear when at church XD
Thanks so much for everything!
- Steel
Guest chapter 15 . 11/6/2016
great chapter and oh i might have found some clues but decided not to say anything anymore and nice ending to a good story
Joshua Ketchum chapter 15 . 11/6/2016
Great way to finish this story! Hopefully at some point, we"ll get a new one. Take care, buddy!
Lightwing chapter 14 . 11/5/2016
The mystery is finally solved. Let's celebrate with the Scooby Gang and the XY gang.
Blaze chapter 14 . 11/5/2016
So it was Amanda Miller that caused all of this. At least she's now going to get what she deserves.
Matt chapter 14 . 11/4/2016
The beginning of this chapter gives me the impression that you hate Fred, Velma, and Daphne. Also how about having Fred start to obsess over cages at the end?