Reviews for Scooby-Doo and the Mesmerizing Mechanical Melody (Collab)
Darkwing chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
So you're writing a fanfiction that is based on another person? That's cool. But it's kind of confusing reading a fanfiction that is in the words of another author.
Lightwing chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Tell Joltie that he or she has a creative mind, too. I really like the first chapter.
Blaze chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
I can't believe you're writing another fanfiction. I can't believe it's another Scooby Doo and Pokemon fanfiction. I guess those are really popular. Good job on the first chapter.
Joshua Ketchum chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Wow, an interesting way to begin a new Scooby Doo/Pokemon crossover!
KHLegacy chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
OH dear talk about an intense star good chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
great chapter and oh boy here we go again. uh oh there is one reference to this it is just like the first malamar incident except instead of hypnosis to brainwash it is a music melody in a box this is not a clue just stating a fact from the pokemon xy series because this is similar
DiscontinuedCharacter chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
OH MY GOSH THIS WAS AMAZING! Joltie you sly little dog! You two work GREAT together! And I'm LOVING this story! I LOVE THE WHOLE SERIES! This has caught my attention on the first sentence, so you're doing it well! I really like the robot thing, and the title reminds me of the new Pokemon Movie Volcanion and the Mechanical Marvel. Yes, that's the English dub name. So I am REALLY looking forward to the next chapter!
Good luck Wanli and Joltie!
- Steel