Reviews for Scooby-Doo and the Mesmerizing Mechanical Melody (Collab)
Lightwing chapter 12 . 10/22/2016
So close and yet so far. At least the good news is that Fred managed to trap the monster with out messing up this time. The bad news is that the monster escaped and captured Uncle Taku.
Blaze chapter 12 . 10/22/2016
What an incredible and interesting cliffhanger. The Puppet Master now has Uncle Taku. What will our heroes do now?
DiscontinuedCharacter chapter 12 . 10/22/2016
TAKU DANE KETCHUM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
OAO
Wanli and Joltie you two certainly are EVIL and awfully good at TORTURING ME WITH CLIFF HANGERS!
A
But, at least Ash is safe(ish)...
ahem, so, Freddy cares more about nets than his own friends? Of course... *sweatdrop* but I CANT BELIEVE THE NET ACTUALLY WORKED FOR A MOMENT THERE! I was shocked too... *quickly hides a paper Labeled 'Plan B' behind back*
So, good luck you two (NOOOOO I CANT BELIEVE THIS STORY IS ENDING!)
-Steel
Guest chapter 12 . 10/21/2016
great chapter and oh boy this going to be bad
R99 chapter 12 . 10/21/2016
AW COME ON really cliffhanger I hate when it happens like in power rangers or mlp
Joshua Ketchum chapter 12 . 10/21/2016
Wow, getting really great! Hopefully Taku won't be harmed.
Joshua Ketchum chapter 11 . 10/16/2016
Another awesome chapter! I can tell it's all building up for the finish here! Sorry I didn't read it yesterday, I was pre occcupided with other things to do.
DiscontinuedCharacter chapter 11 . 10/16/2016
OO
VELMA IS ADDICTED TO FLAPPY BIRD. THERES NO TURNING BACK
TURNING
BACK
BEEP
Ahem, so, proper review!
Where I get the chainsaw? The shed of course! *gains maniacal look as takes out said chainsaw* VRMVRMVRMVRM!
And YAY BRING ON THE AMOUR! 3
Haha! This was absolutely HILARIOUS! Net obsession, food obsession, tools, screws, tools, nets, food, nets, screws, food, food, food, food food food foodfoodfoodfoodfoodfood FOOD! Aw man, now I'm hungry...
And yes, it seems the two things Pikachu cares about most are Ash and, not surprisingly, ketchup. :/
It seems Mystering has gone a bit... *finger goes around in circle next to head* cuckoo...
*dying of laughter*
Hahaha ho... nice one!
Good luck on the story you two!
- Steel
Darkwing chapter 11 . 10/15/2016
I always remember that Fred was always so serious in the older Scooby Doo series. But now when they made new adventures of Scooby Doo, Fred would get...you know what I mean.
Lightwing chapter 11 . 10/15/2016
Did you know that some of the fans of Pokemon are saying that Sun and Moon is the climatic ending to Pokemon? What are your thoughts on that? Do you think that's true or false?
Blaze chapter 11 . 10/15/2016
So I guess our heroes are ready to confront the Puppet Master and rescue Ash? But there's one thing that doesn't make any sense. What kind of robot steals food? Robots don't even eat!
R98 chapter 11 . 10/15/2016
Yeah is funny to see a grown-man screams like a little girl (or a Fluttershy) I would say O_O
Guest chapter 11 . 10/15/2016
great chapter
Darkwing chapter 10 . 10/8/2016
Oh no. Fred is going to use the bazooka again. I'll bet he's going to mess it up as always.
Lightwing chapter 10 . 10/8/2016
Shaggy and Scooby didn't took the news that Ash got captured by the Puppet Master really well.
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »