Reviews for Animagus at War
Ghostwriter chapter 31 . 10/28
Pressed enter too soon on Ch 32. What a story. The whole thing's been one exciting ride. I can't WAIT to see what else you come up with.
Ghostwriter chapter 32 . 10/28
What a story
I do hope you come back and continue
This story is riveting and very well written
mikeince117 chapter 32 . 9/28
It's dead Jim.
DragonB0b chapter 32 . 9/27
That prophecy is going to happen on Halloween or the day after. After all it's All Hollows Eve.
aemilyl24 chapter 32 . 9/9
WOW, this is an amazing story. I notice you haven't updated in almost a year; I hope you'll continue this story. I can't wait to see what happens next with the War and just everything!
Noahtheboa123 chapter 29 . 8/31
Snape isn't that bad at giving instructions. When he's teacher, he gives his own method of creating potions on the blackboard and Hermione creates perfect potions. Slughorn takes over and she can't anymore, but Harry can because he still uses Snape's old instructions using Snapes book.
MrsFH chapter 32 . 8/5
Oh, no! This wonderful story has no ending. I am saddened that the author’s everyday life prevented it from continuation.

Thank you for sharing your talent. I will follow the story in hopes circumstances will change.
witchealer chapter 32 . 5/19
I stumbled upon the Accidental Animagus and have thoroughly enjoyed it and was halfway through this sequel before I realised it was unfinished. I usually only read completed woks but persevered as I noticed in you AN’s there have been big gaps in publishing. I just wanted to say that I really hope you are still just taking time between posts and the life events haven’t finally forced you to stop working on it in the end. I have favourited the story in anticipation of this being so.
Tonks7777777 chapter 1 . 5/10
This is really great! It has such dark but interesting undertones, and I especially loved the scene with Dumbledore, Grindelwald, Ariana and Aberforth! So great. Thanks so much, and I can’t wait to read more!
ImmortalsDoItForever chapter 22 . 4/27
Did they evacuate Ollivander and his wands? Wasn't he in Hogwarts to protect him from Voldemort?
NeverWritesAlwaysReads chapter 10 . 4/8
Is that a reference to HPMOR I see?
Village-Mystic chapter 32 . 3/5
Good to see a new chapter on this - war is harder to write. It's harder to read sometimes, too. I liked how you used the Chrismas play at both a POV example and furthering the story.
Jamie0 chapter 32 . 12/31/2021
Oh wow Lockhart is writing indy!Harry fanfiction (I suppose, failed-at-indy!Harry fanfiction)?
Fast Frank chapter 32 . 12/25/2021
The propaganda war heats up, pun intended. Excellent chapter for a Christmas gift.
1,121 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »