Reviews for Animagus at War
Steve chapter 31 . 11/14
Boo, a great story
NY0Z3KA chapter 31 . 11/12
Salut,

J’ai beaucoup aimé ton histoire. Elle est intéressante et très complet. Elle répond parfaitement aux questions que l’on pouvait se poser dans le livre
La chronologie avec les guerres moldues, les relations avec le reste du monde, les séries télé, les amis d’enfance, …

Merci !
Liyht chapter 1 . 11/5
Hello,

I have been reading your stories since 2016. It’s a long time, and I’ve actually not sent that many reviews. I just wanted to thank you, because you are probably, one of the best fanfic writers in the HP world. I’m not just saying it to flatter hahaha it’s a reality. The complexity and depth of your stories cannot be compared to others (I mean, I’m always surprised how many facts historical/scientifical you built in!) How the characters are built, and generally, how your imagination turns your stories in something completely original (which is completely difficult with thousands of HP fanfics). Who would have thought a start with Harry a cat, would turn to an European war and contact to Grindelwald?
I’ve been following this second part of the story since it came out. I hope you update soon :)

Lily -writing from Spain
knightwriter23 chapter 31 . 11/3
Is this abandoned?
Ryuu842 chapter 19 . 10/29
I'm sorry, I can't take it anymore. This story had just went down the drain. I've tried giving it a couple more chapters, but I just can't stand it anymore.
KatonRyu chapter 31 . 9/22
I really like the way this story is going. Just like before, I enjoy the writing style and the plot elements being introduced. I also wonder (and I'm probably not the first one wondering this) whether Ariana sacrificing herself for Albus had anything to do with his later defeat of Grindelwald, even though Grindelwald had the Elder Wand at the time.

In any case, great story, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Quihi chapter 31 . 7/26
This is only getting more interesting with another prophecy in play! Bringing Grindelwald and Ariana in was fascinating. And seeing Peeves dead is scary—he's always there, and as the characters say, he was part of Hogwarts. Great chapters.
The Dark Eccentric chapter 31 . 7/20
I was a little delayed in reading the new postings, but good to see this story back and some things progressing. Curious to see what comes of this prophecy here, and what the plans are for the Hallows.
Otspock chapter 31 . 7/16
This story has only gotten better since the last time I read it. Keep up the excellent work!
Blue Luver5000 chapter 31 . 7/10
Great story, cannot wait for more
Fast Frank chapter 31 . 7/4
I guess we can use desperation as the reason for usually level headed Grayson 'losing it'. I have never liked the concept of Obscurials, since Book One Harry would certainly have become one. However, White Squirrel can play the AU card, saying that "The Accidental Animagus" preempted that possibility.
Kaylee Alice Harman chapter 31 . 7/5
Another great chapter! I can’t wait to see what comes of the prophecy and how visiting Grindelwald will affect Dumbledore.
Noghanimus chapter 31 . 7/5
Interesting chapter, new prophecy (real or not), and we need to wait to see how this brings the main story forward… I think I have to re-read a lot to get up to speed again, looking forward to new chapters!
aesir21 chapter 31 . 7/3
I hope both Gellert and Albus get some closure here
feauxen chapter 31 . 7/3
Wow. Just wow. What an intense chapter. Decades old conflict being resolved, magical intrigue, the dead speaking, a new prophecy (and oh boy what a prophecy it is) all from the perspective of a slightly out-of-place youth. I can see why this would take a while to write, it's dense as HELL. And I enjoyed every second of it. I look forward to reading more of this story, no matter how long it might take for another chapter to come along.
1,098 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »