Reviews for Animagus at War
Ryuu842 chapter 19 . 10/29/2021
I'm sorry, I can't take it anymore. This story had just went down the drain. I've tried giving it a couple more chapters, but I just can't stand it anymore.
KatonRyu chapter 31 . 9/22/2021
I really like the way this story is going. Just like before, I enjoy the writing style and the plot elements being introduced. I also wonder (and I'm probably not the first one wondering this) whether Ariana sacrificing herself for Albus had anything to do with his later defeat of Grindelwald, even though Grindelwald had the Elder Wand at the time.

In any case, great story, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Quihi chapter 31 . 7/26/2021
This is only getting more interesting with another prophecy in play! Bringing Grindelwald and Ariana in was fascinating. And seeing Peeves dead is scary—he's always there, and as the characters say, he was part of Hogwarts. Great chapters.
The Dark Eccentric chapter 31 . 7/20/2021
I was a little delayed in reading the new postings, but good to see this story back and some things progressing. Curious to see what comes of this prophecy here, and what the plans are for the Hallows.
Otspock chapter 31 . 7/16/2021
This story has only gotten better since the last time I read it. Keep up the excellent work!
Blue Luver5000 chapter 31 . 7/10/2021
Great story, cannot wait for more
Fast Frank chapter 31 . 7/4/2021
I guess we can use desperation as the reason for usually level headed Grayson 'losing it'. I have never liked the concept of Obscurials, since Book One Harry would certainly have become one. However, White Squirrel can play the AU card, saying that "The Accidental Animagus" preempted that possibility.
Kaylee Alice Harman chapter 31 . 7/5/2021
Another great chapter! I can’t wait to see what comes of the prophecy and how visiting Grindelwald will affect Dumbledore.
Noghanimus chapter 31 . 7/5/2021
Interesting chapter, new prophecy (real or not), and we need to wait to see how this brings the main story forward… I think I have to re-read a lot to get up to speed again, looking forward to new chapters!
aesir21 chapter 31 . 7/3/2021
I hope both Gellert and Albus get some closure here
feauxen chapter 31 . 7/3/2021
Wow. Just wow. What an intense chapter. Decades old conflict being resolved, magical intrigue, the dead speaking, a new prophecy (and oh boy what a prophecy it is) all from the perspective of a slightly out-of-place youth. I can see why this would take a while to write, it's dense as HELL. And I enjoyed every second of it. I look forward to reading more of this story, no matter how long it might take for another chapter to come along.
buterflypuss chapter 31 . 7/3/2021
good chap
GatorLHA2 chapter 31 . 7/3/2021
Thank you for updating, I will read when finished
DiAlbusBntz chapter 31 . 7/3/2021
All hail White Squirrel! Thanks for the update. This is by far, my favourite chapter of the story (until now). I liked the closure that Albus and Ab needed so much, and quite liked how you went along with canon for Grindelwald's repentance. And I specially liked that Ariana was "the one with the fault". That was an interesting approach. The prophecy was a shock! I hope it does refer to Voldy and his allies, but makes sense too for the great sorcerers. Anyway, good luck with life, and hope the new schedule works!
jkarr chapter 31 . 7/3/2021