Reviews for Animagus at War
blue-box-quidditch chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
I've just finished the first part to this story, and I'm very excited to see where this second part goes!
smilejul chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Wow! Over 1week I read the first story the middle story and now chapter 1 of this one. It's really well written I'm enjoying the change in the story line and the animalistic turn in the story. Looking forward to the next chapter..
aemilyl24 chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Awesome start to the sequel! Can't wait to see what will come next.
beserkerbeast chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
love to see more
BB
Nightshadechemsit chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
I must congratulate you on your world building skills, While there are still some aspects that could be worked on your ability to build worlds in many way surpases that of the original books, I mean Rowling if very good at creating a vibrant picture of a world from a stand alone charecters point of view as well as building up a couple of primary charecters, but her abilities sort of end there its one of the reasons why I think she doesn't want to contiunue any more stories about harry because she wants to build up more charecters but cant weave the stories all together and form multiple plot lines that can interact; otherwise she could build some wonderfully complex stories, I mean voldie cant be the only dark wizard in the world and they will be going after harry to prove themselves. Also her world building skills, when it comes to the numbers and her discriptions on how the magical government works there are not enough schools to surpport countries worth of wizards, espacially with some of them only excepting purebloods, her descriptions of magical america dont make sense, and she ignores that in some parts of the world magic was part of the major culture up till just a few centuries ago so wizards and muggles would be much closer interlinked, I mean do you really think magical china or india would want to send all their magical children to magical Japan which in the case of china has always been a mjor rival. So I just want to offer my congrats on building a stable viable wizarding world; where as rowlings is only good as long as people focus on the few good charecters she writes at a time and not the enviroment she builds them in.
kgfinkel chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Near the end of this chapter you wrote, "prophecies can through off the arithmancies..." I think you meant "throw off." Otherwise, you'd be describing passage between something.
Mandy chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
So I've been reading your stories for a while now and I really enjoy them, but there's one thing I'd like to see: representation of lgbt characters. It's a sad fact that many stories featuring queer characters in the Harry Potter fandom generally have a huge focus on sex or are much shorter. Being able to see characters (even extremely minor ones) in happy relationships would be something that only adds to the story in my opinion. Of course I recognize that you probably have most of the story planned out, but I thought I'd throw my opinion into the void about this.
Shrouded Monarch chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
Good start to the sequel, and I look forward to seeing where you go with this ambitious premise. Characters, both canon and original, are interesting. Personally, I feel that the younger characters sometimes act a bit too old. Not only Harry, but Daphne Greengrass has seemed much too political since her first introduction. I feel that Malfoy is better: pretty much just teenage rivalry and his parents' rhetoric, but he's starting to question it, and worried about the fact he's questioning it. The fact you've done that whilst retaining the fact he looks down on muggles is of particular note.

One thing that I'd be more questionable about is the idea of ships for 14 year olds. Again, this feels like the younger generation acting older than they actually are - they're barely teenagers. I get that the war will make a few of the more involved older mentally then physically, but I'll probably still be disappointed if relationships starting halfway through 4th year (3rd for Luna) persist through to the end of the story. So far, I feel that's something that's been handled well though. Both the Harry/Cho and Remus/Tonks romances were handled well.

On the other hand, I really like quite a few of the older characters: Greyback, Barty Crouch Jr, la Pantera, Grayson and Dumbledore. The one thing I'll enjoy see, particularly with regards to the latter three, is for the big magic to get grander. We got glimpses of it in East Africa, but I'd like to see them truly earn the reputation they have of standing head and shoulders above the vast majority of even other good wizards. Another, related, aspect I'm looking forward to is the fact you appear to have competent bad guys, which always helps make the story much more interesting.

Thanks for writing
Keep up the good work and update soon
CC
quin3218 chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
I LOVE Lady Pantera soooo much lol wondering who the next defense teacher is gonna be...
rmgiroux chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
Good start! Looking forward to this story, thanks for sharing it!
Wolfglider chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
Hi glad you're continuing this story loved the side story and this chapter I may try and save a few to have a longer read (lol we'll see how well that goes I love this story too much if I'm honest) quite sad about Rowena but written well looking forward to a kitten and ratsbane encounter all tho understanding it wouldn't be until later due to Lord V. Realised from another review no need for umbridge (I don't call her umbitch cuse I've read a couple of fics where she's not one, that can be a challenge tho so you could easily not have her here in this fic I'd imagine she's quite easy/cliche to write as a cruel person) ok thanks for reading keep up the good work
ciel.livide chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
can't decide whether I want to read this chapter by chapter as they come out, or whether I will save up chapters in order to binge more infrequently…
ShiningSunsets chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Off to a great start.
Uchiha Aimee chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Great chapter! Thanks for updating!
Joy98 chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
I love the start to the second story. A lot going on and amazing and I love it thanks. :)
1,139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 Next »