Reviews for I Never Stopped Thinking Of You
DeadJane chapter 15 . 4/11
really enjoyed this fic. love how you wrote Jack ,and the everyone knows about Baltimore thing was really fun.
knuckles 8 chapter 15 . 11/11/2017
great story! I absolutely loved it. Thank-you for sharing your story.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/3/2016
This is the best story I have read in a very long time! I absolutely love it!
mkoepp63026 chapter 15 . 9/27/2016
Awwww, what a wonderful ending!
DS2010 chapter 15 . 9/25/2016
looks like everyone got what they deserved. Gibbs forced out, Vance on a shorter leash, Ziva probably jailed, Abby fired and moved on, Tim with the FBI and Tony and Aaron happy at last.
DS2010 chapter 14 . 9/25/2016
Glad Tara got her conversation with Gibbs well done.
As for Ziva agree she was acting like the spoiled brat who thinks Daddy dearest was going to save her. Ha ha.
Liked Dave and Morgan working Abby over and how Tony kind of felt betrayed but realized she will also be Gibbs's patsy.
Loved the last bits with Tara asking Tim out
Rori Potter chapter 15 . 9/25/2016
Amazing story!
RCEpups chapter 13 . 9/24/2016
Yeah, Gibbs and company being called for all their illegal activity.

I am really enjoying this plot twist. Think this is great. Like seeing the FBI come in and basically start going through NCIS with a fine tooth comb. Aaron took control and it was great. You will of course have to let Tony get over his anger, given time, although I understand his issue with everything that has happened to him in his past. Really enjoyed Tony basically telling Gibbs off at the end and Tony's team standing up for him to Ziva. Hopefully she will end up in jail, would be nice to see her joined in jail by Gibbs, McGee and maybe Vance (being hopeful here) especially after Gibbs kinda tried to throw the op to rescue Ziva all on Tony.

So are they going to unearth all the times that Gibbs has covered up for people committing murder if it suited him (especially Ziva) not to mention the fact that he himself killed someone? Are they going to question both Vance and Gibbs on why, after finding out that Ziva had committed espionage and covered up the fact that Rivkin killed another federal agent, that she was allowed to not only return to the US but become an agent. Are they going to address the fact that Vance and Gibbs drug Tony to Israel (since Tony told them what happened) at the request of Eli David? Are they going to find out if Vance, in fact, has a backbone or is just Eli and Gibbs' stooge? Inquiring minds want to know, :)

Seriously, really enjoying this story. Keep up the good work. Look forward to the next chapter and getting to see where this goes.
DS2010 chapter 13 . 9/24/2016
Boy oh boy did the shit hit the fan big time!
I love how much trouble Gibbs is in and how much trouble David is going to be in when this is over.
Would not be surprised if Vance is asked to resign after this mess. I am sure that Gibbs will either be arrested, demoted, forced to retire or he could just pick up and go to Mexico.
Was really shocked about Saleem that was a great twist to that situation, well done I loved it.
DS2010 chapter 12 . 9/24/2016
Oh man has the shit hit the fan now for NCIS. I get why Tony was mad at Aaron and glad they made up. Happy Jack got to meet Jimmy
Rori Potter chapter 13 . 9/24/2016
Wow. What a mess. Update soon.
DS2010 chapter 11 . 9/20/2016
Liked the reunion with Tony and Aaron.
Good talk with Tobias where Tony was whining, but, it was a necessary whine he was missing Aaron.
Like Spencer and Jimmy moving in together.
DS2010 chapter 10 . 9/20/2016
Have to hand it to Spencer and Aaron setting Tony straight about kids and all the accidents and cuts and scrapes and all they get into.
Rori Potter chapter 11 . 9/20/2016
Amazing! Update soon.
DS2010 chapter 9 . 9/10/2016
wow finally getting Aaron to open up and boy did Tony learn a lot about Foyet, I think if the guy was alive, Tony would happily kill him again.