Reviews for I Never Stopped Thinking Of You
DS2010 chapter 8 . 9/10/2016
Nice to see Tony and Jack having some bonding time.
Particularly like the FWC going after Tony and Aaron and Tony totally putting them in their place.
Rori Potter chapter 9 . 9/9/2016
Wow. Poor Aaron. Update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/3/2016
Thank you for continuing with this story. I have always wanted to see where you would have taken it. :) I have been really enjoying it and am happy that you have not just abandoned as many writers have with their stories now that Michael is no longer with the show. I think if I see another Tony/Ziva story pop up I am going to be physically ill...so thank you again...lol
DS2010 chapter 7 . 9/4/2016
Loved diner with Tony and Aaron. Glad they are taking one step at a time.
Nice reunion with Ducky and Jimmy.
Had to love Jimmy's run in with Spencer way to go.
DS2010 chapter 6 . 9/4/2016
Love how Tony is putting his teams together.
That kiss with Aaron was hot.
Glad Aaron is going to let Jack see Spencer he is important to him.
As for the Boston Reaper case boy will Tony be shocked and awed that Aaron survived.
lovingsiri chapter 7 . 9/4/2016
This story is awesome! And perfect meshing of couples. Although I would've seen Aaron as the more dominant one.
Rori Potter chapter 7 . 9/4/2016
Aww! I' Spencer will have someone too. Update soon.
Rori Potter chapter 5 . 9/1/2016
Amazing! Update soon.
DS2010 chapter 5 . 9/1/2016
Great connection between Tony and Aaron I hope they make things work.
IT is just like Spencer to let Aaron go.
DS2010 chapter 4 . 9/1/2016
Yes so happy Tony jumped ship and didn't let Abby or Gibbs change his mind. So happy Tony basically threw tweedle dee and tweedle dum under the bus again and called Gibbs out about their relationship.
Was great scene Aaron and Tony running into each other. I can see more running in the future.
Glad he is Unit Chief at the FBI talk about stepping up and my Tony can totally do it.
Rori Potter chapter 3 . 8/29/2016
Oh my. Wow. He snapped. Does that mean he'll be with the BAU soon? Update soon.
DS2010 chapter 3 . 8/29/2016
Good for Tony striking back at everyone. Seriously wished he did it a long time ago. Can't blame him for going off on Vance, Gibbs, Ziva or Tim.
Glad he is taking the masters fast track.
As for Spencer and Aaron I wonder what will happen when Aaron finds out Tony is available.
DS2010 chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Glad to see Aaron and Tony together they make an interesting pairing.
Not too surprised he left NCIS though I do wonder will you go into what was the straw that broke the Tony's back to make he leave and have such a bad attitude though justified to Ziva, Tim and Abby. Also not surprise he has some kind of big time anger towards Gibbs. Wonder what he did to earn that.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Oh wow. Interesting start. Update soon.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2