Reviews for Innocence
cTHEULTIMATEpd chapter 9 . 9h
Update. Update. Update. Update. Update. Update. Update. Update. Update. Update. Update
the traveler90 chapter 9 . 7/13
I can't help but wonder if it'll go both ways: that for all of what Neo will do to corrupt her 'blond angel', Jaune will also 'corrupt' Neo. because we know that Jaune is affecting Neo just as much as she is affecting him. sadly we'll have to wait and see.
Blue Leaf Green chapter 9 . 6/25
Got a feeling that Weiss sam Neo's "image".

And so that could be how someone / Weiss / Pyrrha finds out about Jaune and Neo.
roniesparkle chapter 9 . 5/30
Neo is such a waifu
The Kindly Hater chapter 3 . 5/25
I'm terribly sorry, but I read Jaune's line as "I am an Arc. A bulw-Arc against the d-Arc." And it made me crack up. I will report to my morale officer for purging now.
Rakkis3059 chapter 9 . 5/17
Yay update. Thanks for the fun.
Mallobaude chapter 9 . 5/12
Fun stuff as always. Definitely looking forward to the next chapter.
Salamence989 chapter 9 . 5/6
Can you hurry up and update it please
Mo Eazy chapter 9 . 5/5
Welcome back from the dead. I’d tell you to get back to work but your discord server seems to have it sorted out. It’s good to see you writing again though.

You had me at Dieselpunk, but will there be Diesel Mechs? It sounds interesting anyway, hope you let us all know when you’re finished.
TheDemonicSaint chapter 1 . 5/3
I can see Jaune very easily falling in love with Neo due to how naive he is. From his point of view, he’s dating a girl who has done nothing but help him through his funk and show him constant affection. I can this love developing very quickly and then being destroyed once he finds out the truth about her. It would kill him.
DD42 chapter 9 . 5/2
Yeah, keeping a secret like this won't backfire in your face at all Jaune; keep doing it. Sarcasm aside, Jaune can't keep this a secret forever. Someone is going to figure out he's hiding something. I feel bad for Pyrrha; she's pinning after a guy who's already taken. But man, Neo is certainly bold and she certainly knows how to go after what she wants. I think it will be interesting seeing how she corrupts our favorite blonde dork. Not trying to sound like perv when I say that, lol. I feel your pain about working third shift by the way; I'm in the same boat with my job as well. Hopefully things lighten up for you a bit and you can have some more writing time. Either way, fun reading as usual! Keep up the good work!
eternaldestiny.deathsquad chapter 9 . 5/2
ugh, i want to register to become neo personal love slave
Spartan Ninja chapter 9 . 5/2
Poor Pyrrha is going to be absolutely heartbroken once she finds out who LaceandSteel really is. Oof, I feel for her, and wish it weren’t so, but then we wouldn’t have this story, would we? $5 says something will keep Jaune and Neo from doing to the do next chapter though. Hope your work stuff eases up. See ya next update.
scottusa1 chapter 9 . 5/1
Nice chapter. Keep it up. Laters.
Ddos2 chapter 9 . 5/1
Oh, that's so freaking good. Can not wait for the update.