Reviews for Love, Interrupted
ann2522011 chapter 22 . 4/14
or it could be the housekeeper of the grey
ann2522011 chapter 22 . 4/14
it a amzing story and yes i think to it jack hyde to
Twinder chapter 22 . 4/14
Amazing amazing amazing... I can’t wait to see where this goes from here... has anyone thought of Jack Hyde?
Please update soon Thankyou
mic476 chapter 22 . 3/27
All those questions to his family. Horrible. I wonder is any of them drunk as hell. I know Christian's mind is playing tricks on Kate having a recorder. I believe she loves Elliot and Ana too much to do that.
Still... who kill her?

Post more soon.
twilightfan24 chapter 22 . 3/19
I just have to say this is a great story, very well written. I read 22 chapters in 2 days. Lol. You should write a book. I can’t wait to read more!
Xomissmaria chapter 22 . 3/13
Love your story!
smills chapter 22 . 3/12
Good chapter
valentinesgenie chapter 22 . 3/10
Another totally awesome chapter see you next time take care...
I guess I need to go back and reread this, Christian screwing Ana like one of his BDSM whores is sad, i thought he’d gotten past this. I must be thinking of another story. That’s the problem with reading all of these incomplete stories a chapter at a time, too hard to keep them straight. I guess it’s time to just read complete stories.
Other than Ray, who the hell knew he had a gun in his drawer? Its not like anyone would invade the space of guest who is staying with the Greys.
Great chapter how could they possibly suspect ana she is tiny and pregnant eleana body had been staged not dragged it had been put in place how in gods name could she have acheived that the crime schene had been thoroughly cleaned all this took time and planning it was not an angry spur of the moment killing using rays gun was just the icing on the cake
kristylg23 chapter 22 . 3/8
That was a good chapter I need to know who killed Elena Lincoln
CTHEWOODS chapter 22 . 3/8
I hope everything will be okay...I'm trying like hell to figure out "who dun it!?" Security? Red more clues! More, please!;)
carla.rbaptista chapter 22 . 3/8
Ansiosa para ler sobre o próximo capítulo.