Reviews for IATB: The Rise
loki98065 chapter 27 . 8/10
wow great story. Re you thinking of continuing with mass effect saw all the name drops in the last few chapters. either way have to say wow again and looking forward to reading what happens next for nox and Harry.
Chrisdz chapter 27 . 8/3
Nicely done. I read both stories back to back and I’m impressed. Kinda sad Harry didn’t get the harem but that doesn’t matter. Anyway looking forward to the sequel whenever it comes.
BlazeStryker chapter 10 . 7/17
HE'S NOT DEAD!

Headbastards Must Die.
BlazeStryker chapter 3 . 7/17
Sith and Jedi should NOT have such a hard time discussing Wandlore. Considering the issues of natural and artificially produced 'saber crystals there's quite the analogy to be made!

(The infamous Sith synthetic crystals are less specific but cause greater feedback in the user. That actually promotes the domineering mindset of the Sith...)
tsougrhs.59 chapter 22 . 6/28
ahh i see after your idiotic plot now you make dupples a idiot too
good job trash
tsougrhs.59 chapter 19 . 6/28
and thats one more of the first story had many mistakes.. and now in this one you waste so much time with earth
ofc you stop writing the other 2 parts
Yoda nox so many masters and they can not kill yhe voldy cause you bring the bullshit emperor back
this story is dead
good job destroying your own work
tsougrhs.59 chapter 12 . 6/27
really now? how much more this fic must be?
there is zero reason to let ashoka go like that in front of all for fook sake
NecroDupree chapter 27 . 6/9
I just wanted to say that I absolutely LOVED this story, keep up the wonderful work, also, congratulations on the soon to be new baby.
iacopo.passerini chapter 1 . 6/7
Complimenti ottima storia.
Maxinmus chapter 7 . 6/5
I’ve enjoyed both stories, up to a point. But now it’s just kinda boring.
dogukangurz chapter 27 . 5/7
its too bad this story ended here i would have loved to read the 3rd book
ItMeYaGril chapter 27 . 5/4
This, along with its predecessor, is one of the best fics in this crossover I've read. Thank you so much for sharing, and I look forward to seeing the conclusion should your muse return for this story.
Crowder53 chapter 27 . 5/3
lover the book awesome job
Appo1119 chapter 4 . 4/16
I’m liking this story, but if you decide to write the third part, you’ll need a new beta. So much is still being missed.
lpcddd chapter 27 . 4/1
Great story,hope to see the third part come out and the confrontation between the Empire and theEarth.
2,247 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »