Reviews for The Last Straw
pernrider chapter 110 . 4/22
Well done! I have enjoyed each chapter and always find myself eagerly waiting for a new instalment. Your character development is spot on and you have an amazing ability to project real emotions through your words. It is almost like as I read I feel the emotions of the characters instead of just knowing what they are feeling. I have enjoyed each storyline that you have developed. Thank you for all your hard work.
Alianna15 chapter 111 . 4/18
Great story, great crossover
ChiyoTheChibi chapter 40 . 4/14
not sure if anyone noticed or mentionned this but I think there's a typo when Tim tells Ducky what's for dinner (bottom of chapter) it says 'spotted dick' I believe it's supposed to be 'spotted duck'?
petit blabla chapter 46 . 4/12
trop mignon Teddy qui a dit papa
sasel chapter 111 . 4/12
Hello
i love this FF
how about if Gibbs team found out about magic? Maybe on a common case
In any case, I look forward to further updates
sasel
SassyDKitten chapter 9 . 4/12
Ok I'm seriously seeing soulmate thing between Tim and Harry if I'm remembering there explanation about the spell that Harry was hit with at the beginning.
petit blabla chapter 28 . 4/10
comment est-ce possible qu'elle ne sache pas qu'Andy est décédée?! tous ça dans le prochain chapitre
erica.phoenix16 chapter 111 . 3/28
Thanks for updating. :)
cyiusblack chapter 111 . 3/24
update soon
Millie072 chapter 53 . 3/24
Reading over Hermione's list makes one wonder why she married Ron in the first place. He doesn't come through as much more than a mediocre husband at best. Too bad he didn't place specifics on the women she couldn't talk with. Might be worth it to silence Molly & Ginny. Doing another reread.(#10-11?) Love this story.
Kvbb chapter 111 . 3/12
I Love this history, continúe updating please!
Tetradical chapter 111 . 3/7
Awesome!
Winged Seer Wolf chapter 76 . 3/1
Why exactly did you choose not to have Tim unbind his magic? In my opinion, I would have had Tim unbind his magic because it would give the family extra security if Harry was ever injured and the family needed protecting and Tim didn't have his gun on him.
Winged Seer Wolf chapter 14 . 2/28
President Bush was elected in November of 2000. The timeline of this chapter would be late 1999 to early 2000, meaning that Clinton is still in office. Just thought you might like to get the information straight.
HoneyBear84 chapter 111 . 2/28
Love it and seriously can't wait for the next update
4,606 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »