Reviews for The Last Straw
cool chapter
petit.dragon25 chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
i love your story
MythNephthys chapter 5 . 8/20/2016
...Are they all delusional or they just all crazy? Why arent they angry about the love potions? Why isn't aurther suspicious that his wife isn't doing it also? when will Hermione get tested? Hunny probably slept with some random guy and blamed Harry. They would check for that or have a paternity spell cast on her if she is knocked up! Marry her to that poor sod!
Fae0306 chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
:D!
acherongoddess chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
another awesome chapter, looking forward to the next one, cant wait to see the fall out of what the latest incidents with ginny will cause for her family.
Silvermane1 chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
Ginny is despicable and why can't the rest of the Weasley see that Harry doesn't want to her
Rori Potter chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
Interesting. Update soon.
buterflypuss chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
good chap
lgbtlovechick chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
A wonderful next chaper I'm glad Fred isn't a problem! I'm excited for him to meet the team!
Locket1 chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
Oh my goodness, they are determined aren't they! Please make them do something and end the cycle of a forgiving harry. He doesn't need that hanging over him in a new life. Til next time
DS2010 chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
Glad Harry is going to America, he totally needs to get away and I am glad he is using his real name. I like Hadrian. Was amazed how many tracking and other charms were casts on Harry. Damn good thing he is leaving.
As for Ginny Weasely what a b-tch she would do anything to get Harry even to the ruination of her family. I have the feeling she is going to cause so much trouble that she will face all the charges and more of Harry mentioned to the head Auror. The one I feel sorry for is poor Arthur he has to deal with the fall out of his daughters actions. Was not surprised she would lie about being pregnant so like her to find ways any way to get her hooks into Harry, the only thing she wants is his money anyway.
Can't wait for the American adventures to begin.
xDarklightx chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
I like it.
PleaseDeleteMe8158719 chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
Nice looking forward to to more.
mordicus18 chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
Harry is just all bark? Didn't he warn them after the potion discovery if they assalt him them can be emprisoned? And then after ron attack it s again an empty threat and harry run not the other way. I m a bit disappionted by harry, he seemed to appear like a runaway guy never facing things so i dont think he could be a good auror if his personality is like that. But we all know the weasley wont leave him alone and with him the empty threat type he will just warned them but not even threw them on jail so the story may be just a repeat of the firsts chapters.
mithrilandtj chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
How can Ginny try and claim that Harry got her pregnant when he already told her the mystery attack made him UNABLE to Father a child on a woman?
4,797 | « Prev Page 1 .. 307 314 315 316 317 318 319 .. Last Next »