Reviews for Draco Malfoy and the Goblet of Fire COMPLETE
morbid17 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Poor pansy. Draco that cunning prat :)
lachicarebelde22 chapter 18 . 6/28/2011
is this story about pansy and draco will they b a couplee whats it about
LauralHilll chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Heh, I found this highly entertaining.
Ciara chapter 18 . 2/16/2010
i love this story and i love the charecter you gave Draco, Pansy an the rest of the slytherins

im gonna go read your other stories now!

keep up the good work :D
ciara chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
i love this story so much and im only on chapter 2!
deleted2012 chapter 18 . 1/16/2009
i love this story, its really great.

though, there could have been more pansy/draco towards the end. :)
Locked in a Stony Tower chapter 18 . 1/5/2009
hm...it was a good fic, definatly worth the read, but you're a bit too hard core a Slytherin for me. They're okay sometimes, but i'm really a Marauder's girl...Moony to be exact...i expected a bit more humor since you labeled it as one...still good fic...
Nanashi Tsumura chapter 18 . 10/23/2006
I hope you dont mind critisism if you do then TOTALLY Ignore this I wont be rude, I assure you just going to point a few things

First you cant apparate at all in Hogwarts thats why they said in HBP that they could apparate in the hall but there was a tiem limit before they wouldn't be able to apparate again.

Second its impossible to learn how to apparate at twelve its in one of the chapters someone told Draco, one being there is a higher chance of splinching, and I'm sure that even when Dumbledore tried he didn't succed the first time remeber how everyone just kept spinning on the spot.

Another thing is that a fourth year could never use a unforgivable curse without being detected, Draco would be in a hearing, and as moody (Crouch J.r) said that if they even tried they would only be able to give him a bloody nose.

But the story altogether was really good, I liked it but in the second task you made Draco soft, which I like alot seeing that he puts his elf very high makes him seem like a sweet heart, brings out the good in him, so this was a good job over all!

'_-
PomegranateLotion chapter 18 . 7/15/2006
LMFAO! That was awesome :) I love your stories, I'm working on reading them all XD
PomegranateLotion chapter 15 . 7/12/2006
awesome! I totally love it...well anything with draco malfoy..hehehe or tom..;)
ubsessedwithp chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
really good story, nice legnth, I think you portrayed draco very well
Kirbilius Clausius chapter 18 . 11/30/2005
I would have thought the answer to be "heart".

The only issue (in an otherwise absolutely brilliant story) I have is with Draco not rolling Voldemort. Draco proved he could handle not only Voldemort's best laid plans, all his lackeys and Harry Potter that Voldemort could not SIMULTANEOUSLY. On top of that, the lengendary Voldemort he recieves is a crippled, blanketed, shell of a wizard. I could understand Draco not just smashing his head in the first time if and only if it was because he had no idea how far the Death Eater orgnization went (Snape, Krum's teacher, his Father are only a part). But in handing over Harry Potter to someone who nearly Cucitatious(sp?) him? Draco should have usurped him and used the name Voldemort as a cover.

Why wouldn't Harry Potter escape with the help of his parents when Malfoy arranged the ambush?

Other than that, brilliant. This is the Draco I keep hoping to see and never do. It disgusts me that the "popular bullies" are just constantly defeated but never have any victories. If that was the case, they wouldn't be bullies or popular. Draco proves himself all his faults but also deservedly Slytherin-manipulative, clever, exemplarary.
Selina Novella chapter 17 . 2/18/2005
Well, I got it sort of right. Truth can be sonomous with giving your word.
Selina Novella chapter 16 . 2/18/2005
I think the sphinxs riddle is either your heart or trust.
Selina Novella chapter 14 . 2/18/2005
does that mean Harry was wanking? Is that what that wizard rymne means? Or is it just enie meanie minie moe?