Reviews for So I Die Happy
Life will be good chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
Wow! This is really good.
I like the way you wrote it as a beautiful moment in time that none could or would ever bear witness to. A moment where their hearts and desire were laid bare but as it often happens reality kicked in. They couldn't be. Harry was so willing and so ready to die. While others might find his character ooc, I do not becuase I know he has always been a passionate person. The draco in your story is also wonderfully done. He is not as ooc as one would think. He does feel sorrow and pain just like all others as we witnessed in the last couple books. However, he also has firm grip on reality andthe thoughts of the wizarding world. Or perhaps he doesn't believe that Harry could or should be happy with him. Perhaps, he know the world would never give him peace. Perhaps, anything.
It grips me. This tale of yours. It seems to ring true in the real world as I met a man who loved another man with all his heart and soul but his love knew nothing couldd come of their love or at least he believed it. He loved the other man and yet when the man came to his love, dropped everything for his love, his didn't say he loved him and didn't go to kiss him. Instead he lied and said he didn't love him. They both knew he was lying and yet the other man accepted it.
Nightwalker1412 chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
I'm crying. It was so sad and beautiful at the same time.
CrazyReader2002 chapter 1 . 8/12/2016