Reviews for Pass the Syrup, Please
karinori chapter 18 . 2/28
How cuteeee! Motoki! CUPID KING! Omg, if only life can be this sweet and cute! SO ADORABLE! Disoriented Mamoru is so adorable! This couple although Usagi's density was getting a little bit annoying, but it paid off at the end! Thank God she is a kind girl! I feel like they are back to their teenager years again, which is ADORABLE! Fresh, young, and innocent! Goodnessss! *spazzing

Mamoru's inner feeling here is the best! I could imagine him having a lots of conflicted emotion but only let out a little on his deadpan face. Hahahahahhaa

Thank you for writing, I am looking forward for the next chapters. This has cheers me up a lot after reading a very angsty Sailor Moon fanfic. Yes! Fluffs, sweets, puppies, and kittens is all I want right now.
karinori chapter 15 . 2/28
Aw... this one chapter... Imagining Usagi torn between Baka and nice Mamoru is so endearing. Although I usually loves Mamoru getting tortured, this chapter my heart breaks a little for Mamoru.
TropicalRemix chapter 18 . 1/23
are they going to show that video and pictures to the girls?
Krys7 chapter 18 . 1/22
Ahhhh so cute and very funny all when mamoru was confessing to usa telling her he basically followed her around like a lost puppy. Can't wait for the next chapter to come out. Plz update soon
Rei0ki chapter 1 . 1/10
Please update! Can't wait for the final chapter!
tentenshi31 chapter 16 . 11/5/2017
Chapter 15 was real good but the start of Chapter 16 had me really irritated with her friends for unknowingly insisting she divulge how she really feels when it's obvious that Serena is still unsure. I guess in time like these, the onlookers get really more fired up than the actual people involved. .
Serenity312 chapter 18 . 8/27/2017
Yes! They confessed! I just found your incredibly addicting story! Absolute loved it from the beginning. Wow. I'm so happy I found this story. You made an awesome plot, I loved the whole concept. I just finished reading their revelations and confessions. Can't wait to read the last few chapters! Again, awesome job! Thanks so much for sharing.
a chapter 18 . 7/29/2017
this chapter is v good! u have nothing to worry about it's written very well and it's cute as heck
dayfreshie chapter 18 . 7/16/2017
I love this story! It was perfect the way Mamoru decided to pull away, but then face to face with Usagi just totally caved because he can never hold back with her. So cute!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 18 . 7/6/2017
Aw love near the end. Update soon
NikkiBC chapter 14 . 5/26/2017
So I'm new to the story... so I'm commenting...

I love when a story pulls you in so far that you can imagine the voices and facial expressions! When it makes you laugh out loud in a public area ((I work in a hospital and I get looks like I belong in the psych ward)) !

I hope you update very soon!

slightlyxjaded chapter 18 . 5/25/2017
I think your version was PERFECT! I'm so glad they both got being so dumb with their feelings. And yay for Usagi making the first move! EEEEEEKKKK I'm very happy to hear that the story isn't over yet either!
BrownB chapter 18 . 5/24/2017
Wait... wait... you mean that not only is this story Awesome (with a capital A) but it's been recently updated?! I'm so excited there are no words! This is brilliant!
Latebuttruefan chapter 18 . 5/21/2017
Yay! You updated! Thank you so much. I love this story.
This whole chapter was fab! I loved the way he revealed his true feelings for her with the whole "I don't want to be your friend" bit.
The sexual tension between these two in previous chapters is off the charts! Haha.
I'm soooo glad that wasn't the end though. I was really worried it was as I was reading through it.
Please update again soon
Bky chapter 18 . 5/20/2017
Thank you so much for continuing with this story I was so happy to see new chapters. I loved their opposing point of views and yet they were able to go passed it and awkwardly yet magically wonderful come to a kiss! Cant wait too read more lol, Motoki was hilariously awesome!