Reviews for Pass the Syrup, Please
Serenity312 chapter 18 . 8/27
Yes! They confessed! I just found your incredibly addicting story! Absolute loved it from the beginning. Wow. I'm so happy I found this story. You made an awesome plot, I loved the whole concept. I just finished reading their revelations and confessions. Can't wait to read the last few chapters! Again, awesome job! Thanks so much for sharing.
a chapter 18 . 7/29
this chapter is v good! u have nothing to worry about it's written very well and it's cute as heck
dayfreshie chapter 18 . 7/16
I love this story! It was perfect the way Mamoru decided to pull away, but then face to face with Usagi just totally caved because he can never hold back with her. So cute!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 18 . 7/6
Aw love near the end. Update soon
NikkiBC chapter 14 . 5/26
So I'm new to the story... so I'm commenting...

LOVE IT!

I love when a story pulls you in so far that you can imagine the voices and facial expressions! When it makes you laugh out loud in a public area ((I work in a hospital and I get looks like I belong in the psych ward)) !

I hope you update very soon!

xoxo
N
slightlyxjaded chapter 18 . 5/25
I think your version was PERFECT! I'm so glad they both got being so dumb with their feelings. And yay for Usagi making the first move! EEEEEEKKKK I'm very happy to hear that the story isn't over yet either!
BrownB chapter 18 . 5/24
Wait... wait... you mean that not only is this story Awesome (with a capital A) but it's been recently updated?! I'm so excited there are no words! This is brilliant!
Latebuttruefan chapter 18 . 5/21
Yay! You updated! Thank you so much. I love this story.
This whole chapter was fab! I loved the way he revealed his true feelings for her with the whole "I don't want to be your friend" bit.
The sexual tension between these two in previous chapters is off the charts! Haha.
I'm soooo glad that wasn't the end though. I was really worried it was as I was reading through it.
Please update again soon
Bky chapter 18 . 5/20
Thank you so much for continuing with this story I was so happy to see new chapters. I loved their opposing point of views and yet they were able to go passed it and awkwardly yet magically wonderful come to a kiss! Cant wait too read more lol, Motoki was hilariously awesome!
brianajs chapter 18 . 5/19
Funny story: I got an email that there was a new chapter in this story, but I forgot reading ht rest of the story. With that said, I was at a slight disadvantage when I started reading, but by the end of the chapter I was so giddy I didn't care. I liked it and will probably re-read it when it's all done. :)
Sailor Saiyan007 chapter 18 . 5/18
This chapter was PERFECTLY executed. I dont know the last time I read a fic that so perfectly captures the two and their internal struggles to come to term with their feelings and expressing them. Mamoru falling into a complete mess trying to tell Usagi that he loved her was absolutely spot on. I cant wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
Niko8 chapter 18 . 5/17
LOL I love Motoki's response at the end of this chapter...it was a good buildup
Moonlight Usagi-Chan chapter 18 . 5/15
Awww such an adorable chapter! thank you for the quick update!
FloraOne chapter 18 . 5/15
Gah so I just realized I wasn't logged in for my review there, but that means I can gush some more.
Cause daaaaaaaamn girl I'm re-reading this again now and it's only getting better and gah I love that little second there where he's practically forcing the whole thing from her by asking what her friends meant and she then goes to blow up in his face.
Beau. ti. ful.
YeeeeesyesyesyesYESSSSSSSSSSSSS
THANK YOU FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL CHAPTER!
okayokay, so, first things first: That kiss! Wonderful. I fistpumped the air for that.
And I love your build-up to it. It was such a sweet and good stylistic choice to stay conpletely in Usagi POV. It kept me wondering and trying to read Mamoru's reactions just exactly like Usagi had to read him.
And you executed the whole thing SO well, from Mamoru's cold and business-like hurt facade, to Usagi's moment of vulnerability where she almost up and goes and how this is exactly the moment every dam in Mamoru breaks and he lets go... beautiful. Simply beautiful.
I loved the details about that moment so much - how he reaches for her, and his grip on her changes regarding to her actions and words and gives such a beautiful glimpse into Mamoru's mindset...
I loved it. Simply loved it. And I'm happily waiting for more 3