Reviews for A Rose and a Lion
What a fool. Keeping the secrets of two people he knows are not worthy of his trust in the slightest while betraying the one person who is. That makes no sense. How can he have family first ingrained into him when his family put everything before him time and time again? That would have the opposite effect. This makes absolutely no sense.
linx007 chapter 43 . 10/4
I'm sorry but I do hate this chapter I can see why you did it and respect it but I'm sorry this killed my interest. It's still a great story and your an amazing author, let no one tell you otherwise but tyrion doing that just puts me off to much.
Love Dire-wolves chapter 30 . 9/23
Come on, Lady the dire-wolf deserved a better canon fate than death for crying out loud. Lady the dire wolf deserves to be another major character, too.
tanza chapter 72 . 9/20
I can't believe it's taken me so long to find this!
Great to see a divergence from canon and this was an unexpected one for me. Love this story!
Dagon Fell chapter 72 . 8/25
fantastic
Ceps chapter 5 . 8/25
Yeah they should be brothers loras is an idiot
Ceps chapter 11 . 8/25
You realize willas and garden are the 2 older brothers of loads and Margery and not cousins willas is the heir
zpvasgl2704 chapter 72 . 8/25
Awesome. I can't wait for the next chapter, this turn of events is just to good. Thanks!
pKmAN chapter 72 . 8/21
your a brilliant writer!
WhiteDragonWarrior chapter 72 . 8/21
hehehe, fantastic!
talyn01 chapter 72 . 8/20
What will Cersei do now that the main army protecting them is gone, and what of Littlefinger? He obviously failed to have Tyrion killed. Will he be left in the capital to face Cersei or could he escape?

Tyrion could use Sansa to broker a peace with the Starks. Which leads to another question. Will Jon's real parentage be reviled in this story. Tyrion and Margery both know Jon and what he's like. I'm sure that they would agree that he would make a better king than Stannis and certainly better than Joffery.
edenson65 chapter 72 . 8/20
Excellent, Excellent, Excellent!
celine.sLineC-Line chapter 72 . 8/19
Cool.
Trop bien!
Enfin!
J'adore quand les histoires deviennent originales.
lilirose14 chapter 72 . 8/19
Sansa est sauvée~! Pendant un moment, j'ai vraiment eu peur que Tyrion et Margeary meurent et que ec soit ainsi que se termine l'histoire. Là, je fait la danse de la joie dans mon lit.
1,332 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »