Reviews for A Rose and a Lion
celine.sLineC-Line chapter 67 . 1h
Sa va me plair alors.
Maintenant que l'histoire va changer.
Chouette chapitre.
J'ai bien aimé leur discussion.
Margarey avait l'air plus attachante.
Theeyeofanger chapter 67 . 13h
Margary probably would have tried another angle. She keeps talking to cat like she has control but she doesn't she doesn't make the decisions so she can't convince her of anything one way or the other so why does she keep trying to say the same thing repeatedly. I know you're trying to paint Margaery in a new light but Margaery is Sly and tricky not a peace-loving freak.
KennyxIbushi chapter 67 . 7/18
Just binge read your really good
Theeyeofanger chapter 67 . 7/18
krasni chapter 67 . 7/17
great chapter.

Danny will appear. I mean she has its part in the story.

The north will not have peace with the south while Joffrey lives, it is impossible, even if Robb was convinced, it will only make him weak in front of his people, Margaery has manipulated Catelyne very well, but I doubt that his words will reach Robb.

I'm seeing a small pattern, while Margaery convinced Cat as in previous chapters, Mira convinced Jon. From my point of view, if they wanted to avoid war, they would not have killed Ned, now how much Tyrion can do is wait for Robb to reconsider, but in my opinion, the war with the North would not end without having Joffrey dead or all The Starks, in that case, I hope to see some reaction from the north, and not just the manipulations of the lannister marriage.

Great chapter
a greeting
great story
magnus374 chapter 67 . 7/17
Very good interaction in how they talked here. Soon Margaery will now that Tyrion did lie to her, but she points it out really well, that Stannis is not a good choice either. What they need to do is having Joffery killed and Cersie sent away. Then it isn't personal anymore and there could actually be a possibility for peace. Well it's not that easy.
edenson65 chapter 67 . 7/17
Shitsky hit the fansky... Dang good chapter... You sucked me right in, felt like I was there. Well done.
Eager for the next update.
With the talk between cat and margery about who should be king, will the truth about jon's parents ever be revealed? Everyone would have to admit he would make for a far better king than joffery or stannis.
unhine chapter 67 . 7/16
Cant wait to see margaery's reaction when she founds out the truth about jaime and cersei!
RHatch89 chapter 67 . 7/16
Awesome update :)
Bearmauls chapter 67 . 7/16
Catelyn... I admit you make her much more compelling here than I expected. I rather despised her in the books.
Kai Dragoon chapter 2 . 7/15
Haha. I see someone played the Telltale GoT.
Bearmauls chapter 66 . 7/3
Nooo, I'm all caught up now. Really enjoying the story. More please :)
Bearmauls chapter 64 . 7/3
Well that escalated quickly.
1,243 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »