Reviews for Magic Power
Guest chapter 6 . 1/28/2018
great story! hope the sequel actually happens
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
you ever gonna write that sequel?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
interesting story, are you going to continue/write a sequel?
SoraOblivion62 chapter 6 . 9/17/2016
Great story Lush, good to read another Jori story, even if this one is more focused on Jade's ascension out of her shitty situation. The only thing that confused me was Drake's last name cause I think it kept changing. Maybe that was intended but I wasn't sure.
Headingley72 chapter 6 . 9/14/2016
Another great story from Lushy as always. I look forward to the sequel, when ever that happens.
readerluver128 chapter 6 . 8/23/2016
Great ending. Tori and Jade are slowly but surely becoming a couple hopefully. I can't wait for the sequel.
Valley-10 chapter 6 . 8/23/2016
I'm really happy for Jade, and for May of course for getting out of that hell hole.
It is extremly sad and frustrating that person can't find a normal job to work and live normally.
That they have to turn to this kind of work to survive.
Bea in memory of her sister helps other youth, thats remarkable.
I'm looking forward for the sequel :)
Thanks for the story
dragonsprit chapter 6 . 8/22/2016
Excellent story thanks for sharing cant wait for more from you.
Channy2425 chapter 6 . 8/22/2016
Yay! A second chance has happened for Jade :)
megameneko707 chapter 6 . 8/22/2016
Gombanwa, lushcoltran-san. Watashi wa omae no fan desu. Sorry but it seems that my anime side is showing up today. As always, this is such a great story. Most of your story revolve on the real world and it makes me sad that there are lots of people out there falls victim to it. Can't wait to see Jade finally told Tori of her story and got reunited with her HA gang. And maybe got her chance at her stardom. Update soon and may your dreams come true. Thanks and ciao
MookieRoo chapter 6 . 8/22/2016
Loved your story. I really hope, in a near future, you can continue it.

You are an amazing writer. I love your stories, your character developement outside of the main ones and the way you can create a new world to place them.

Really, thank you for writing and good luck with everything on your life. I hope you have a great week.
Caro.
ScottyBgood chapter 6 . 8/22/2016
Personal motivations can be powerful. Bea is trying to save as many girls as she can from sharing her sisters fate, and it shows. Lets hope things work out well, at least until the Irish Mob starts looking for them. I doubt Mickey is the kind to take being cowed long. Plus, while jade has the starts of a romance, she has a lot of trauma from her time in the bar, and it'll take a while for the pain and loss to fully show up. Damage to self esteem, guilt, shame, lots and lots of shame, not to mention the possibility of one of her former johns showing up for a show, and recognizing her. Even if that guy didn't run and tell Mickey, she would feel shaken from the encounter. It takes time to heal, and longer to put tat kind of life behind you.

But now, she's a good day out from her hellish life, and she has hope. Sometimes thats all you can get.
MookieRoo chapter 5 . 8/22/2016
That's a great question. There has to be something there. Bea must have a reason. I'm really wondering what it could be.

I'm up to read the next.

Thanks for writing,
Caro
MookieRoo chapter 4 . 8/22/2016
I don't think that they will let her go that easy. Organized crime is a life business, you know? But maybe Jade can run away and disappear changing her name or something.

I was really relieved when she saved her friend as well.

Let's continue reading.

Thanks for writing.
Caro.
LoneWolf1432 chapter 6 . 8/22/2016
I'm loving this story. It's well written and straight to the point. one question though, will this be a slow burn or relatively short?
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »