Reviews for Stone is Unbreakable
Aerithmo chapter 5 . 10/10
No way. You can't stick your dick where your grandfather put his already
BloodStalker500 chapter 7 . 10/6
"You made it way too complicated, bringing in a hundred and one things you just found interesting, and tying them together in the most bizarre situations..."

Beautifully encapsulating the entire series without a single meme. Well done!
Peng nin chapter 4 . 10/4
Tomoko with a stand?
Now that's a twist.

I must say you are really creative with the story progress so far, plus, your writting is very impressive.
I'll be looking foward for more of it, thank you for writting such an interesting story
It's pronounced H chapter 7 . 8/20
Please continue this!
stixpix chapter 7 . 8/12
I hope the author continues this masterpiece soon.
VioletCitizen chapter 7 . 5/28
Judging by the last update date, you're not likely to finish this- but for what you've already written, it's really good! I think you have a great grasp on how to write stand battles that are very interesting and use everyone's stands to their full potential. I love how you've written everyone too; i think they're all pretty close to their intended personalities. If I were to say any of them were not, it might perhaps be Jotaro, who tends to be more stoic and less reactive than he is in these stand battles. However, I think in the end he's also up to interpretation.

Thank you for writing it! It was a great read.
dvd181 chapter 1 . 4/12
God DAMN this is a great story. So far you've managed to fix a bunch of gripes I had, not just with DiU, but SO as well. Jotaro's subpar parenting, Tomoko's minimal involvement with the story, Okuyasu losing Keicho, Yukako's rocky start with Koichi, and how minimal a threat Akira ended up being when all was said and done. Keep it up!
All Hail Science chapter 7 . 2/6
It seems unlikely that you'll continue the story after such a long hiatus, but I'm eagerly awaiting further updates nonetheless.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/21/2018
if you think that is bad joylne, wait until you meet yoshikage kira.
Tzekel Khan chapter 7 . 9/1/2018
So, how long till Rohan notices that he can go to the W.C. and add 'unless I want to' or simply 'I am immune to my own power' on himself? That move in an off itself cannot really stop him from freeing himself, noe from making even more loopholes likeI must obey RHCP -only on February the 29th-'
real spider chapter 7 . 3/9/2018
You need to update this there are not a lot of Jotaro raising Jolyne fanfics this by far one of the if not the best around
RoseAuthor98 chapter 7 . 3/9/2018
Well that happened
shazarakk chapter 5 . 2/13/2018
I have to admit, the way you write this is absolutely beautiful, Jolyne is the absolute best addition one can make to part 4 imo, especially your version. I can't read any more for now, since I'm still not done with part 4, but I look forward for more.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2017