Reviews for Stone is Unbreakable
Isaac LB chapter 1 . 5/18
Jotaro is kind and loving. That Dolly can't get that side of him out is something else.
And well, who said that mothers are more important than fathers? Who said it is an asshole.
PandaTobi chapter 1 . 3/29
man, i really hope you continue this. it's super duper good.
Lost Mad Man chapter 5 . 12/29/2019
Jotaro/Tomoka?

Kakyoin has given his approval.
6568tank chapter 5 . 11/20/2019
wait nevermind forgot who tamami was
6568tank chapter 5 . 11/20/2019
bringing ing civilnwar, huh?
br0m0s3xu4l chapter 4 . 11/1/2019
before i read the note at the end i kept thinking you could have called her stand wonderwall but now im just :/
Aerithmo chapter 5 . 10/10/2019
No way. You can't stick your dick where your grandfather put his already
BloodStalker500 chapter 7 . 10/6/2019
"You made it way too complicated, bringing in a hundred and one things you just found interesting, and tying them together in the most bizarre situations..."

Beautifully encapsulating the entire series without a single meme. Well done!
Peng nin chapter 4 . 10/4/2019
Tomoko with a stand?
Now that's a twist.

I must say you are really creative with the story progress so far, plus, your writting is very impressive.
I'll be looking foward for more of it, thank you for writting such an interesting story
Astranamay chapter 7 . 8/20/2019
Please continue this!
stixpix chapter 7 . 8/12/2019
I hope the author continues this masterpiece soon.
VioletCitizen chapter 7 . 5/28/2019
Judging by the last update date, you're not likely to finish this- but for what you've already written, it's really good! I think you have a great grasp on how to write stand battles that are very interesting and use everyone's stands to their full potential. I love how you've written everyone too; i think they're all pretty close to their intended personalities. If I were to say any of them were not, it might perhaps be Jotaro, who tends to be more stoic and less reactive than he is in these stand battles. However, I think in the end he's also up to interpretation.

Thank you for writing it! It was a great read.
dvd181 chapter 1 . 4/12/2019
God DAMN this is a great story. So far you've managed to fix a bunch of gripes I had, not just with DiU, but SO as well. Jotaro's subpar parenting, Tomoko's minimal involvement with the story, Okuyasu losing Keicho, Yukako's rocky start with Koichi, and how minimal a threat Akira ended up being when all was said and done. Keep it up!
All Hail Science chapter 7 . 2/6/2019
It seems unlikely that you'll continue the story after such a long hiatus, but I'm eagerly awaiting further updates nonetheless.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/21/2018
if you think that is bad joylne, wait until you meet yoshikage kira.