Reviews for All the Things You Are
y4Always chapter 17 . 9/22/2016
You made me crying and happy same time! Thank you for those Caskett Paris flowers! " Just in time" :) Enjoy a great weekend!
TORONTOSUN chapter 17 . 9/22/2016
I like how Kate was scared about Alexis. Going to be interesting now.
theputz913 chapter 17 . 9/22/2016
Love that he bought her a cheesy t-shirt in the Paris airport! Kind of sweet that she was worried about Alexis' reaction to their engagement. Can't wait to see how Montgomery reacts to their news. More soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/22/2016
This was a perfect end to their perfect day. ;)
wendykw chapter 17 . 9/22/2016
It's wonderful that she thought about Alexis. It's fun when the stepkids-to-be are happy about the marriage.
MontanaKate66 chapter 17 . 9/22/2016
Awww excellent chapter..Enjoyed...
GT500RonSmith chapter 17 . 9/22/2016
Yay! Leaving France!

Cool that Alexis is excited for them! That could have gone different! Now, if it just goes as well for them at the precinct, they'll have it made in the shade!

Get her home to the loft and peel that new shirt off of her! Oh yeah!
Clem Marchal chapter 17 . 9/22/2016
Le passage du restaurant m'a fait penser à For Lovers Only
Madelynn one chapter 17 . 9/22/2016
Merci bien. This is such a happy story. I loved every bit of it.
So I watched a "Barefoot Contessa" repeat and it was all French cooking. Kismet I guess. I was wondering what our dynamic duo had for their Parisian lunch, especially the desserts.
Bongiorno chapter 17 . 9/22/2016
Can I just say that every time I see that you have posted a new chapter, I hold my breath as I click to open the new chapter, because I am so afraid it will be the last chapter. So, phew! What a relief! Huh, I can breath again. Great job, by the way!
2.0Always47 chapter 17 . 9/22/2016
Beautiful. update soon please :)
FebWriter chapter 17 . 9/22/2016
Castle is so in awe of Kate saying she'll marry him that he's too happy to eat!

I'm glad Alexis is so happy about the proposal. I can't WAIT to see Martha's reaction...and Montgomery, Lanie, and the boys! Those will be PRICELESS for sure!

Of course Rick was holding out hope that he and Kate would be together eventually, and now instead of waiting until they're old and gray for it to happen, they get to grow old and gray together.

And "Just in Time"-brilliant song for this chapter, and one I'm now thinking of putting on my personal Beckett and Castle playlist. Thanks for such an awesome story!
southerngirl1 chapter 17 . 9/22/2016
Ahhhh, just so good. Glad Alexis is reacting better than she did in canon. Of course, in this version, she was told by Rick, himself and that makes a difference.
Chkgun93 chapter 17 . 9/22/2016
Excellent up date. Enjoyed a flustered Kate. Most excellent.

Thank you.
hawkie chapter 17 . 9/22/2016
These two lovebirds are just the cutest thing!
859 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »