Reviews for All the Things You Are
jennkyle chapter 16 . 9/17/2016
I loved it had me laughing and what a great day and month to buy the ring that is my birthday October 25 great job once again and I hope you are having a great weekend
wendykw chapter 16 . 9/17/2016
Love this chapter. The Van Cleef and Arpels backstory was lovely.
2.0Always47 chapter 16 . 9/17/2016
Incredible chapter, yay they're engaged so glad she said yes. Hope she won't change her mind about that. Looking forward to the next chapter :) update soon please
blue1orange chapter 16 . 9/17/2016
Sweet and oh so sensuous. Superb dialogue.
And a chocolate covered obelisk. ;)
Fantastic!
vjlee chapter 16 . 9/17/2016
This was excellently great - just great! Loved Kate's surprised reaction!
FebWriter chapter 16 . 9/17/2016
SHE SAID YES! Not that I doubted for a second she would, but THEY'RE ENGAGED! Kate's "You're sure you haven't mixed me up with someone else?" was so endearingly sweet. "Me, Beckett?"

"You, Beckett."

And the when, where and why behind Castle's purchase of the engagement ring...BEAUTIFUL! And brilliant!

Of course they're sorry to be leaving Paris, especially Kate, but Rick is right: this is just the beginning.

And Castle is totally right. They didn't date in the traditional sense (at least in this story), but they had the flirting and the jealousy and more than one outing that could be construed as a date (like going to Remy's at the end of "The Third Man" after closing the case, and Beckett buying Castle coffee after his old prep school pal Damian was arrested for his father's murder...ON VALENTINE'S DAY!), and OH YES, Castle was jealous of Will and ESPECIALLY Demming, and Kate wanted to kill Kyra, and we (and Castle) know what she thinks of Gina.

Careful about saying you wish you could wear nothing but your engagement ring for the rest of your life, Kate. Castle will probably try to find a way to make that a reality...at least when you're alone at home and away from the precinct.
Pegship chapter 16 . 9/17/2016
Ah, Piaf!
TORONTOSUN chapter 16 . 9/17/2016
I like how she says yes. I like how you brought in some of the episodes to enhance this story.
Clem Marchal chapter 16 . 9/17/2016
Great chapter, love that she said yes !
Madelynn one chapter 16 . 9/17/2016
That was so good. I felt like I was in Paris too. I'm sure that hotel is wonderful.
I loved the reference to the episode with the baby switching. Such a sad story but the last 10 minutes were captivating. Not a lot of words but a lot of emotion.
cruise1213 chapter 16 . 9/17/2016
Wonderful update. I had to read twice. Watching Sister Cities.
Roadrunnerz chapter 16 . 9/17/2016
"And I hope no one ever will again." - *sigh* I need this proposal to be canon, that is all.

"...because you can't imagine how ready I am to be the explodee." -omg! This is my new favourite word. (Stop trying to change it autocorrect! It's perfect...like this whole proposal).

Never quite got the allure of diamonds myself...but I do love the story behind this one. And I loooove Je be regrette rien. And have a sudden urge to listen to it right now. Of course. Lol

So glad they made a detour to Paris! ;)
Swordwriter chapter 16 . 9/17/2016
I must say that this chapter was a jewel. I almost fell off my chair at the melted chocolate. It's funny that some things explode before they melt.
Swordwriter
phnxgrl chapter 16 . 9/17/2016
I loved how flabbergasted Kate was when Rick proposed on the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. Please continue.
MontanaKate66 chapter 16 . 9/17/2016
Romance is in the air..Excellent chapter.. :-)
859 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »