Reviews for All the Things You Are
CKL chapter 19 . 1/23/2018
I just loved this story! The proposal in Paris was my favorite part. Thank you for continuing to write Castle stories I still enjoy them. Yours especially.
lovemycastle chapter 17 . 5/23/2017
way better than 'For Lovers Only', all the songs definitely make sense!
lovemycastle chapter 14 . 5/22/2017
lovedar, Manny, confessing songs, paris surprise...awesome chapter!
lovemycastle chapter 9 . 5/22/2017
I seriously love this!
lovemycastle chapter 6 . 5/22/2017
best chapter ever...I will definitely have sweet caskett dreams imagining Beckett showing up on her Harley and Castle coming around in his swim trunks...thank you!
gngoa chapter 19 . 3/23/2017
I feel lucky to be catching up on your stories, as I can read without waiting, not great at waiting. When I finish each one, I tell myself not to comment so much 'cos I do tend to ramble. I fail at each attempt not to have something to say. I so enjoy reading your tales, you make me laugh and, at times, bring the odd wee tear to my eye. Which anyone who knows me would tell you is highly unlikely, but your writing has that effect. Once agin, I thank you for sharing.
SMackedCaskett chapter 19 . 2/14/2017
Ah, this story left a big smile on my face!

I really loved it :)
SMackedCaskett chapter 11 . 2/13/2017
You know what? Just because of this chapter, I took that old Usher album to the car with me today Listened to "Bad Girl" over and over on the way to and from work
SMackedCaskett chapter 5 . 2/11/2017
Haha, I did indeed sing along to Chasing Pavements :D
Guest chapter 19 . 12/4/2016
This was such a marvelous story. I enjoyed every minute of did not put it down until I completed it. I love that you him do the proposal in Paris
needsglasses chapter 19 . 10/27/2016
I love new! Wahoooo for new! Looking forward for it! Have a good one !
SeannysMom chapter 19 . 10/21/2016
Very sweet and funny story ! Thank you
Mydaughtersmom chapter 19 . 10/19/2016
Finally had time to read, and this story was so fun! Yes, it was quite an enjoyable romp through your use of classic Castle banter with the added bonus of not having them be so overtly emotionally damaged. Timing was excellent...carry on! You are my Castleless season savior.
B chapter 19 . 10/17/2016
love whole story, thank you
NancyVW chapter 19 . 10/17/2016
Amazing story! I loved it and even better the end! Thanks!
859 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »