Reviews for All the Things You Are
Guest chapter 19 . 10/17/2016
Nice one
MontanaKate66 chapter 19 . 10/16/2016
Very good..I have enjoyed this story much.. :-)
lisac0304 chapter 6 . 10/15/2016
Good thing she didn't get a donut with sprinkles...don't think Castle likes sprinkles too much anymore.
lisac0304 chapter 5 . 10/15/2016
I love Chasing Pavements; one of Adele's best!
VIOLET1213 chapter 19 . 10/13/2016
Thanks for writing this amazing story
Guest chapter 19 . 10/8/2016
Lovely story. All that Caskett greatness... superb.

Just two little things that I personally didn't like:

1.) You don't have to constantly write how attractive Beckett is in your opinion (It is interesting that most people who think of her that way are females)

2.) Manny - he is so o.o.c. as Beckett's friend. As if she would let someone hug her and whirl her around like that. I know he should have been fun and I'm sure some readers liked him, but I did not.
Chacha chapter 19 . 10/8/2016
Great ending for a great story. It does not matter if the series is over, please don't stop writing. With writers like you the series will be alive.
And beside I think your stories are better than the series.
Looking forward for your next story.
Never stop writing and sharing please.
naybaybay chapter 19 . 10/9/2016
Yaaaayyy! Loved this story - thank you so much :D
carolzz17 chapter 19 . 10/9/2016
Great ending! Really loved this story. I will always love to read Castle fan fiction so please continue writing it! Thank you!
argo-XnG chapter 19 . 10/9/2016
Thank you for this! Such a sweet story!
SuzyJane82 chapter 19 . 10/9/2016
Such a sweet fluffy story! Really great job!
LDS345 chapter 19 . 10/9/2016
Another terrific story. Love reading your fics.
Garrae chapter 19 . 10/9/2016
Have really enjoyed this story. Thank you.
The-KLF chapter 19 . 10/8/2016
Oh this was super sweetwhat a lovely fluffy story! Thank you for writing and sharing!
y4Always chapter 19 . 10/8/2016
Thank you so much for this beautiful Caskett story. I'm always grateful so lucky had met you in Castle fan fiction here. The show is gone but the thing we love them built from it never go away. Can't wait for your next one!
859 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »