Reviews for All the Things You Are
conservativegirl chapter 19 . 10/7/2016
Awww love this! Awesome story, awesome ending :) great job
southerngirl1 chapter 19 . 10/7/2016
Now you've got to please continue with a 'real' pregnancy. ...
life's a mystery chapter 19 . 10/7/2016
great reveal for Lanie and Espo :)
hawkie chapter 19 . 10/7/2016
A lovely ending for a great, heartwarming story.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/7/2016
Thank you so much for continuing to write Castle fan fiction. I love your stories and look forward to reading a lot more of them.
islandjamie chapter 19 . 10/7/2016
Thank You I love Castle fan- fic! And all the great writers who are keeping this couple alive.
FebWriter chapter 19 . 10/7/2016
I LOVE that Kate was technically telling Lanie the truth-his middle name IS Alexander (before he changed it, anyway), and his mother DID sort of match make.

She already thinks of it as their bed. YES!

Kate seeing Castle looking at the picture of her he took so long ago, and he took the picture the day before he bought her ring.

"Our Love Is Here to Stay." Yes, it is. A true classic.

Ryan owes Espo 20 bucks, and Castle and Beckett are paying Ryan back with interest because some people know how to keep their mouths shut.

For a second there, I thought Kate actually WAS pregnant!

EXCELLENT story! Thanks so much for sharing!
mobazan27 chapter 19 . 10/7/2016
I guess I should just write "ditto" when reviewing your stories. I HATE when they end. All of them. But, by the same token, I fall in love just as hard with the new ones.
I LOVE their post-coital banter. So cute and sweet and hot!?
Btw, I've kept HUGE, GIGANTIC secrets for many people and I have yet to see a single red cent.
I need to start cashing in...
Thanks for your talent.
I love Castle and always will so...carry on :))
1822andallthat chapter 19 . 10/7/2016
What a fantastic journey, from broken up and heartbroken to engaged and oh so happy! Thank you all the joy you brought to my life with this story! :)
I'm Widget chapter 19 . 10/7/2016
I adore this! They set everyone up perfectly before orchestrating their surprise announcement. They were in sync, as always. I love seeing them together back then. If only. :)

So glad you posted. I was thinking about you yesterday, hoping you were just having a busy week rather than having to go to the hospital again. All is well here, except the heat has returned to irritate us once again. Cooler weather should move back in tomorrow, though. I can't wait.
vjlee chapter 19 . 10/7/2016
You don't need reviews from me - they all say the same thing - this is great - this is funny - this is sexy and please don't stop doing sexy you can stop doing anything else but NOT sexy - Caskett is terrific - you treat them with a gentle dignity - I always enjoy anything you write and always will even if it is written on a napkin with coffee stains - I am definitely one of your FFFs (Fan Fiction Fans)! ;)
Guest chapter 19 . 10/7/2016
I love you cause you're the best. Thank you so much!
melanie2591 chapter 19 . 10/7/2016
I so love this story! And no matter what I'll keep reading Castle FF coz that's one way to keep them alive. I really miss the show but reading your stories and stories from other great authors makes it so much easier.
Thank you so much for keep writing them and share them with us.

I may be asking too much but I was hoping for an epilogue or something? Though now I payed attention and just saw that you marked it as complete so I won't hold my breath but it'd be really cool if you post one. Coz I don't know if you have in mind a sequel, if you don't is okay with me I'll just keep reading you new stories :)

And again thank you so very much :D
CharacterDriven chapter 19 . 10/7/2016
Such a sweet, light story, and I love that song. I was just singing it tonight.
keystothecastle chapter 19 . 10/7/2016
I am so thrilled that there are writers, particularly of your calibre, who continue to write Castle fanfiction, especially for the early seasons. I think I'd be even more bereft at fanfic ending than I was about the show itself! Thank you so much for sustaining me!
859 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »